Kraft Natural Cheese Three Cheese W/Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese 16 Oz Peg

BY KRAFT

Natural shredded monterey jack, colby, & cheddar cheese with cream cheese. see more...

Belen S.
Mulberry , FL
I use this cheese on my
Enchiladas. Very very good. I defiantly recommend . Tastes really good!
Holly K.
Suffolk, VA
Great cheese. I love the Philadelphia kraft cheeses. They taste delicious and are convenient.
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC
Our go to cheese! Delicious and at an affordable rate! I wish they sold it in bigger bags!
Mykandrea C.
Lexington, TN
This is probably my second favorite brand of cheese. It taste good and comes at a low price
Tasha C.
Dickinson, TX
I love the Kraft cheese with Philadelphia in it. It melts superbly and is very creamy.
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
This three cheese blend is a great pick because it's perfect for almost any meal need.
Mikaela B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I use this in a buffalo chicken dip I make and everyone LOVES it! It is super good!
Alisha G.
Manor, TX
Great cheese if you don't care about it being real. I dont. Try it out it's great
Karina G.
brooklyn , NY
Great mix of cheese , makes it much easier for cooking. Also makes is less messy
Vanterica K.
Huntington, WV
Some really tasty cheese. I use it on everything. I sometimes eats it by itself