Kraft Natural Cheese Three Cheese W/Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese 16 Oz Peg

BY KRAFT FOODS

Natural shredded monterey jack, colby, & cheddar cheese with cream cheese. see more...

Karren M.
Karren M.
Bartlett, TN
It tends to run between $2-$3. There are often sales on Kraft cheeses. Watch for coupons, too. I love the creamy texture of the Touch of Philadelphia cheeses! Some shredded cheeses have that dry or crumbly texture. I love this cheese, bc it melts fabulously! I use it in salads, on omelettes, and on top of casserole dishes! Yummy!!
Kristine D.
Kristine D.
Germantown, MD
I purchased Kraft's Natural Cheese Three Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese for tacos for dinner, and my husband didn't really care for it. I suggest using this as a melting cheese and not for topping tacos or salads. I couldn't taste a difference, but my husband could taste cream cheese element.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Biggsville, IL
This is my favorite cheese to use in cooking! The touch of Philadelphia gives it an awesome creaminess that is perfect for making homemade mac & cheese or casseroles. I can definitely tell a difference from the regular shredded cheese. I use this frequently and will continue to do so!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
I love kraft cheese. I use kraft shredded cheese for, salads, tacos, sandwiches, pizza, spaghetti as well as many other meals. The added Philadelphia cream cheese I feel makes the cheese have a creamier taste and melt better. This flavor three cheese is my favorite for salad.
sapphire c.
sapphire c.
I love this because it has every signed type of cheese in it and is good to me I bought it at target and will continue to buying it . The value is good for the price you pay for it I usually eat them with my tacos
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Dracut, MA
I used this cheese to make a lasagna. It was amazeballs. This cheese tastes so good with that added Philadelphia in it. Perfect to put in lasagna and pizza and any type of pasta dish you need cheese for. Love it.
Alyx S.
Alyx S.
Inglewood, CA
I've used this cheese several times for macaroni and cheese, and potatoes au gratin. It is perfect for making cheesy sauces and doesn't have an overpowering cheese flavor. I would definitely repurchase.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Milton, MA
I love three cheese shredded cheese!! You can never go wrong with three cheese!! Inexpensive and good quality!! I would either sprinkle it on tacos or when I'm making pizza!! So delicious!!
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
North Miami, FL
My favorite brand of cheese is Kraft. I am totally in love with this brand. I believe it is one of the best brands of cheese. I purchase mine from Walmart and it has the best flavor.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Duluth, GA
Whenever I make a dish with cheese Kraft is my go to cheese, it's not that expensive and I love that it has a touch of Philadelphia cream cheese, I think this makes it creamier