Kraft Natural Cheese Three Cheese W/Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese 16 Oz Peg

BY KRAFT

Natural shredded monterey jack, colby, & cheddar cheese with cream cheese. see more...

Martha C.
Mc Grady, NC
Love it! Makes a wonderful addition to any salad, pasta or dish. I only buy this when it is on sale. It freezes well. Kraft is the only shredded cheese I buy. It is well worth its money.
Cheryl C.
Nolensville
Love Kraft cheese! The blends give extra flavor and the touch of cream cheese gives a creaminess that can't be missed. We always have at least two bags of kraft in our refrigerator at all time. I would absolutely buy this again.
Brian S.
Racine, WI
So the only kind of she is a everybody let me tell you I am from Wisconsin we don't use up here and I can tell you that this is definitely one of the best I've had nothing but them
Anastasia R.
Brighton, MI
This cheese is really delicious. I bought it once thinking, What would Philadelphia add to cheese? It is really really good. It melts really nicely, so if you're making enchiladas or something with melty cheese, this is a good choice. I keep buying this kind of cheese time after time!
Alyx S.
Inglewood, CA
I've used this cheese several times for macaroni and cheese, and potatoes au gratin. It is perfect for making cheesy sauces and doesn't have an overpowering cheese flavor. I would definitely repurchase.
Alexandra C.
I love this product! I used it to make Mac & cheese and it came our great! The cream cheese helps to make it even creamier. I would definitely recommend trying it for things such as pastas or mac and cheese.
Danielle C.
Biggsville, IL
This is my favorite cheese to use in cooking! The touch of Philadelphia gives it an awesome creaminess that is perfect for making homemade mac & cheese or casseroles. I can definitely tell a difference from the regular shredded cheese. I use this frequently and will continue to do so!
Karren M.
Bartlett, TN
It tends to run between $2-$3. There are often sales on Kraft cheeses. Watch for coupons, too. I love the creamy texture of the Touch of Philadelphia cheeses! Some shredded cheeses have that dry or crumbly texture. I love this cheese, bc it melts fabulously! I use it in salads, on omelettes, and on top of casserole dishes! Yummy!!
Kimberly T.
I love kraft cheese. I use kraft shredded cheese for, salads, tacos, sandwiches, pizza, spaghetti as well as many other meals. The added Philadelphia cream cheese I feel makes the cheese have a creamier taste and melt better. This flavor three cheese is my favorite for salad.
Marsha B.
Lanham, MD
This shredded cheese has a creamier consistency than regular cheese. The taste is very smooth. has the same bite as Colby cheese. I bought mines at Shoppers Food Warehouse. All Cheeses are healthy for you in moderation. They are a good source of calcium.