BY KRAFT

Monterey Jack, Colby and cheddar cheeses. see more...

Halie M.
California, PA
I have honestly went through a bag of this by myself within a couple of days. I love this cheese. Kraft is such a great brand. The size of the cheese bites are perfect for a snack
Ashley S.
Justin, TX
For some reason I love cheese when it's cubed. I don't know it's weird. I buy this cheese every week when we go grocery shopping. It's a great price and great quality. There's nothing else I could add.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I love these crumbles. Especially in salads. My whole family loves cheese from the kids who eat it straight out of the bag to the adults who put it on everything! I do recommend trying the crumbles. Kraft is always reliable!
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
If your a mom this is most likely in in your fridge. Every kid I know will eat basically anything if you cover it with these cheese . It usually cheaper then the store brand if you compare what you get by ounces.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Absolutely love this product line!!! Like how it's not cubes but still chunky enough to get that oooy gooey goodness!!! The taste is good and I would absolutely recommend this product to a friend or anyone!
Parneet C.
First, I love this packaging. The zip feature keeps the cheese nice and fresh. We use this for taco of burrito night and I have even used it to make enchiladas. tastes great. Would recommend this cheese.
Ester M.
Columbus, OH
Perfect for salads!! The cheese melts in your mouth, it has a great texture to it. Healthy. And also affordable. Buy it at your local grocery store. I will keep buying this. You can use it for crock pot meals too, it melts to a nice creamy consistency.
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
The crumbles are perfect for pasta bakes, they're like little bursts of flavorful cheese and just so heavenly, much better than shredded, shredded cheese seems to disappear in cooking a lot
Hollie g.
Brookville, OH
I love these for salads! They are reasonably priced and I like that they come in mixed flavors so I don't have to buy 3 packs of cheese just for a salad. I always get these at Kroger or Walmart!
Brittany A.
High Springs, FL
Pretty good. I love the size of these so they can be used as snack too. I'm a fan of the longer cheeses too but these make for great snacks and want you eating more and more. I would recommend to others for sure.