Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Mozzarella Low-Moisture Part-Skim 3 Ct UPC 00211090 String Cheese 3 Oz Pack uploaded by Angelina A.

BY KRAFT

Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
String cheese is definitely my go to snack, especially on the go or if I'm hungry but don't want to prepare anything but still want to keep it somewhat healthy. I would definitely add that people who bite their string cheese are out of this world lol
Oriana B.
The cheese at one time was not as delicious as usual, however I will give it another chance as it is really provocative for a snack, I always try to have snacks in my wallet and certainly this seems incredible, I recommend it...its delicious...
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA
Absolutely love string cheese and I love mozzarella cheese and this is perfect! I love it so much I wish there were more than 12 in the bag. The cheese is pretty fair price too and would recommend to anyone especially with children
Kassye B.
My kid loves cheese. It's to the point that cheese and peanut butter are all he eats. These are great because I can control how much he eats and he can get it himself out of the fridge. I buy these every time I go to the store. Staple in my house.
Suzanna P.
Can't beat a big bite of cheese! My kid's gobble these up. Just delicious. You can pull them apart into little strings easily or just take a big bite, however you like to enjoy your cheese.
Patience B.
South New Berlin, NY
A yummy, good-for-you snack. While some cheeses, especially mozz, can be super expensive Kraft is a good trade-off for taste and money. It's not the cheapest, but the taste is worth it. It's also hard to find skim cheese without a weird aftertaste.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
I love string cheese, it's a great snack and you can also use it as a shortcut for making fried mozarella sticks with marinara if you want to make it unhealthy! I purcased these at Walmart and the price is about the same compared to other products.
Jackie F.
South Gate, CA
I've been eating these daily as a part of my lo-carb diet. They are delicious and fill me up when I need an "emergency snack". My daughter also love Kraft Mozzarella string cheese. I take one to work with an apple as a healthy snack. Yum!!
Kirsis F.
Arnold, MD
Who doesn't love string cheese?! These are individually packed which makes them super convenient for travel to work and field trips. They are a great alternative to all the junky snack foods I know I'm guilty of reaching for.
Terina L.
Sturgis, KY
String cheese has been a great go to for over over 15 years. I love many cheese snacks and this one is no exception. Whether you shred it or simply eat it. Always a good choice alone or with crackers and our a beef stick