Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Mozzarella & Cheddar Twists String Cheese .75 Oz Wrapper

BY KRAFT

Rose F.
Las Vegas, NV
If ur looking for a healthy and tasty snack this is meant for you can't ever go wrong with cheese love how it's two in one super cheap and affordable I absolutely love having a to go snack no mess great snack to travel weather ur a work or school great snack to eat
Wendy P.
I am not a massive cheese fan but saw these in store so i thought id give them a try. They do taste really good and i love pulling things apart hence the cheese string, but it was a bit too milky and sickly for me i couldn't finish the whole thing and usually i won't stop until I'm eating the wrapper
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Delicious! I enjoy eating one of these every single day with my lunch. The mozzarella tastes like other mozzarella cheese and the cheddar is super mild, almost like an american cheese. I purchased these at my local supermarket and regularly pick them up for lunches.
Emily B.
These are great mid day snacks when you're feeling slightly peckish while working around the house or reading a book or doing homework. It is a good value and quite satisfying. I will definitely buy these again.
Bj W.
Sunflower
I have tried these! They are very good. Personally I would say the mozzarella string cheese to be my favorite and cheddar on sandwiches or grill cheese. But It's a good combination of both! I would recommend to others.
Brandi M.
My toddler is a cheese addict. These are her favorite. I have to say they are really good and we have tried every cheese stick known to man. But really kraft knows cheese so it's hard for them to get it wrong
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
This string cheese is an almost daily snack for me. It tastes great, fits perfectly into my diet, is portable, and so easy to just throw in my bag and go. My whole family loves them and we will continue to repurchase them in the future. My local Dillons usually has sales so that's where I purchase them.
Sarah L.
Marquette, MI
This string cheese is a great snack that can be grabbed for on the go. It is pretty expensive so it's one of those snacks that could only be bought once in a while if you're on a budget. It tastes great and I would most definitely recommend it to others!
JaKayla K.
I highly recommend this if you love cheese. They're a really quick & good snack to have during the day at the park, or a nice walk around the block or maybe even a road trip. They'll fill you up quickly, but be sure to make stops for the bathroom!
Brenda C.
Emporia, KS
String cheese is a good snack and a great source of calcium, I do not drink milk so I get the calcium in other products that taste good and I will continue to purchase them, the shelf life is longer than some other products out there so that is always nice when I forget about them.