Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Mozzarella & Cheddar Twists String Cheese .75 Oz Wrapper

BY KRAFT FOODS

Erica A.
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
This string cheese is an almost daily snack for me. It tastes great, fits perfectly into my diet, is portable, and so easy to just throw in my bag and go. My whole family loves them and we will continue to repurchase them in the future. My local Dillons usually has sales so that's where I purchase them.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
I am not a massive cheese fan but saw these in store so i thought id give them a try. They do taste really good and i love pulling things apart hence the cheese string, but it was a bit too milky and sickly for me i couldn't finish the whole thing and usually i won't stop until I'm eating the wrapper
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Emporia, KS
String cheese is a good snack and a great source of calcium, I do not drink milk so I get the calcium in other products that taste good and I will continue to purchase them, the shelf life is longer than some other products out there so that is always nice when I forget about them.
alyssa e.
alyssa e.
Denver, NC
These are the best snack for the my kids there easy to pack for lunchs or for the park. There very affordable and the best tasteing cheese sticks iv bought. And i also really enjoy them if I'm looking for a small snack. I would defiantly recommend them to other people.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Marquette, MI
This string cheese is a great snack that can be grabbed for on the go. It is pretty expensive so it's one of those snacks that could only be bought once in a while if you're on a budget. It tastes great and I would most definitely recommend it to others!
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Huntington, WV
My kids love these! They are such a quick and easy healthy snack for me to give them. I love that it is something they can go and get for themselves even though they are young. They taste great and I know I am giving them something that is good for them.
JaKayla K.
JaKayla K.
I highly recommend this if you love cheese. They're a really quick & good snack to have during the day at the park, or a nice walk around the block or maybe even a road trip. They'll fill you up quickly, but be sure to make stops for the bathroom!
Yinet A.
Yinet A.
Great for snacks! even on the go or take to work. Awesome to have at home for my niece and nephews. Love that it is stringy cheese just like the original mozzarella. i purchased it at key food and food universe supermarkets.
Judea K.
Judea K.
Salem , OR
These are really good. Love the 2 cheeses blended together. One of the better tasting cheese sticks out there. Better for you then chips that's for sure! One of the tastiest cheese snacks I've had. I'd for sure recommend.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Lake View, NY
On the go snack and a quick source of protein. I get these to pack my lunches or. When I'm looking in the fridge late at night for something to munch on. I even put them in my salads sometimes