Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Mozzarella & Cheddar Reduced Fat Made W/2% Milk 16 Ct Polly-O Cheese Twists 12 Oz Peg

BY KRAFT

In 1899, guiseppe pollio left his native italy for the promise of america. Bringing his family's special talent for cheese-making, guiseppe started the Polly-O cheese company in a small brooklyn store front with a simple promise: to make the finest cheeses by using only the freshest Ingredients. More than a century later, we're proud to uphold the pollio family promise by offering only the very best to you and your family. see more...

• "I love these little things!" in 1 review
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
We always keep this in the fridge for my son and he loves it. Reason we keep repurchasing is it's always in the price bracket with the generic/store brand. Probably meets 80% of the taste quality compared to more expensive brands, but for a toddler, it's affordable and tastes great.
Breklyn T.
We love these as a family! It is a nice, healthy, low fat snack that tastes great! I usually buy these at Walmart when I make my grocery trip. We buy them at least once a week. We will continue to be loyal customers of this product!
Brook S.
Columbia , SC
So yum. Easy to pack In my kids lunch box and/or in the cooler while we are at the park or soccer field. I think they are worth every penny. I have tried a few other brands but this is the best. Cheese stick kicked up a notch.
Amanda A.
Arlington, VA
I loved these as a kid and I love them even more now! While they don't have the real cheese taste of other brands, they definitely peel the easiest and are the most fun to eat. Pretty good price for a good snack.
Lisa G.
Des Moines, IA
Great snacks for soccor and track meets. Healthy option vs having a candy bar. Gives energy doesn't sit heavy and more satisfying than junk food
Ashlee P.
String cheese is one of my favorite snacks. I personally love the blend of cheese here. My kids also grab these for quick snacks.
tymesha w.
Lancaster, SC
This cheese is really good I always get it from food lion don't cost a lot the taste is great I love it I have them for my snacks
Lyns N.
Dundalk, MD
I. Am. Addicted to string cheese I love it so much I recommend this product soooooo much if you're a cheese lover like me!
Bilan B.
Gonzales, LA
My kids absolutely love string cheese as a regular snack bought in my home. So easy handle and tastes great! Say Cheese!!
Olivia C.
Grand forks, ND
Perfect protein on the go- I love to grab one or two before I start my work day and munch when I get hungry