Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Mozzarella & Cheddar Reduced Fat Made W/2% Milk 16 Ct Polly-O Cheese Twists 12 Oz Peg

BY KRAFT

In 1899, guiseppe pollio left his native italy for the promise of america. Bringing his family's special talent for cheese-making, guiseppe started the Polly-O cheese company in a small brooklyn store front with a simple promise: to make the finest cheeses by using only the freshest Ingredients. More than a century later, we're proud to uphold the pollio family promise by offering only the very best to you and your family. see more...

• "I love these little things!" in 1 review
Brianna Q.
Batavia, NY
Makes you feel like a kid again! I love the twisted cheese sticks because you get two flavors all in one! They are a little pricier than other brands, but they are great quality! I buy mine at wal-mart or Wegmans. I would definitely recommend these to others!
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
We always keep this in the fridge for my son and he loves it. Reason we keep repurchasing is it's always in the price bracket with the generic/store brand. Probably meets 80% of the taste quality compared to more expensive brands, but for a toddler, it's affordable and tastes great.
Breklyn T.
We love these as a family! It is a nice, healthy, low fat snack that tastes great! I usually buy these at Walmart when I make my grocery trip. We buy them at least once a week. We will continue to be loyal customers of this product!
Brook S.
Columbia , SC
So yum. Easy to pack In my kids lunch box and/or in the cooler while we are at the park or soccer field. I think they are worth every penny. I have tried a few other brands but this is the best. Cheese stick kicked up a notch.
Amanda A.
Arlington, VA
I loved these as a kid and I love them even more now! While they don't have the real cheese taste of other brands, they definitely peel the easiest and are the most fun to eat. Pretty good price for a good snack.
Victoria M.
School food memories with this one. This was the cool cheese because it had cheddar in it. Whenever I buy it, I do it for the nostalgia factor. I don't have it as often anymore just because I don't crave cheese often. Also, people who eat it whole instead of peeling it... I'm watching you.
Jennifer L.
These are great alternative for a super picky kid who wants to different kinds of cheese. Not that I blame her because they're delicious and I tend to steal them from her. We buy them at least once a week and will continue to buy them
Rachel W.
Riverdale, MI
If your looking for an easy, to go snack that is healthy this is a good snack to take especially if you love cheese like I do. It is good to have alone or it goes well with anything else. Definitely a good quick snack!
Catherine R.
Kids love this snack, sine there are two different cheeses in one. Love that it is a healthy snack they can have on the go. Good to add to their lunchbox for school. Taste is good and texture is good as well. Will buy again for the kids and myself too.
Jordan  W.
Sparta, NC
I have to buy the largest thing they have at Walmart my children go through this like candy and I'm excited to buy them because it's nutritious and healthy for them