BY KRAFT FOODS

In 1899, guiseppe pollio left his native italy for the promise of america. Bringing his family's special talent for cheese-making, guiseppe started the Polly-O cheese company in a small brooklyn store front with a simple promise: to make the finest cheeses by using only the freshest Ingredients. More than a century later, we're proud to uphold the pollio family promise by offering only the very best to you and your family. see more...

• "I love these little things!" in 1 review
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Kids love this snack, sine there are two different cheeses in one. Love that it is a healthy snack they can have on the go. Good to add to their lunchbox for school. Taste is good and texture is good as well. Will buy again for the kids and myself too.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
These are great alternative for a super picky kid who wants to different kinds of cheese. Not that I blame her because they're delicious and I tend to steal them from her. We buy them at least once a week and will continue to buy them
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
I love this product when I'm making baked potatoes or tacos or on top of fries. It's so delicious. My whole family loves it. It melts beautifully on top of food. A great food companion.
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Recently bought these for my girls who wanted to try cheese sticks. Got these because it has two different types. My girls loved them! We plan to buy more at the next grocery trip!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL
These aren't my favorite bc of the mozzarella. I'm a Cheddar fan myself. The sharper the cheese the better. However, it's what was available at the time. Easy low carb snack!
Larry W.
Larry W.
Augusta
If you like cheese and you would like these Kraft natural cheese snacks they are perfect when you are wanting something sweet they feel the need so you don't overeat
Jordan  W.
Jordan W.
Sparta, NC
I have to buy the largest thing they have at Walmart my children go through this like candy and I'm excited to buy them because it's nutritious and healthy for them
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
I love these cheese twists! Its so fun to break and they taste amazing!! These are great for little snacks to have in your bag when you're on the go.
Jannet S.
Jannet S.
New Caney
Love it! Other than delicious I just like because it's also reduced fat! for the people that like light products this is a good type of cheese!
darshell S.
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Mozzarella & Cheddar Reduced Fat Made W/2% Milk 16 Ct Polly-O Cheese Twists 12 Oz Peg is so yummy for sandwiches