Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Mozzarella & Cheddar Reduced Fat Made W/2% Milk 16 Ct Cheese Twists 12 Oz Peg uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY KRAFT

Fat in this product: 3g. in mozzarella: 5g. see more...

Stephanie L.
Riviera beach , FL
I buy these for my daughter to put in her lunch all the time. She loves her cheese and so do I so I like to buy 2 packs at a time. They taste like mozzarella and mild cheddar which is really a nice mix. I will forever buy these.
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL
It's string cheese can you really do it wrong? I prefer my string cheese or mozzarella but these ones are okay. They also had a high content of calcium which is great for my diet, and help to keep me feeling full and between meals.
Hillary M.
Cement City, MI
My kids really enjoy these cheese's. They like that the get two different kinds of cheese and they are a health snack for them to take along with us. They are a big more pricy but they love them! I suggest others give them a try
Allison R.
Rexburg, ID
Ok these are childhood pretty much! I remember with these trying to get the smallest piece I could! Now that I'm older I do however like cheese and crackers and have upgraded my cheese ha ha I do however like to get these every once in a while for a quick snack
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Choking Warning: For children under 4, cut sticks lengthwise and crosswise into small, bite-sized pieces. Children should be seated and supervised while eating
Low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese. Contains 0g of lactose per serving.
Cindi C.
Bridgeport , CT
I enjoy purchasing this product, I buy them all the time for my family. It's flavor is delicious soft and tasty. It's always great for a snack for school or for the on the go when running some errands.
Jamie Rose S.
I enjoy Kraft cheese brand products and I love their string cheese snacks, especially these twisted mix of cheeses. The combination of the two cheeses blended together gives the string cheese a bit of unique taste from
the traditional mozzerella stick. I like that Kraft offers a variety of choices in this line of cheese and the quality is much better than it's competitors. Although you may pay a bit more for Kraft brand, it is definitely worth it for the taste, so I highly recommend these as they make perfect snacks for on the go for kids or cheese lovers alike!
Liz L.
My kids love these cheese sticks. They like the swirl appearance. It's easy to tote around for a healthy snack on the go. We purchased it at our local grocery store and found the price to be reasonable.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Cheese is great and Kraft is cheap. Great taste ! I am a repeat consumer of these. I don't want to say this is bad for you because I also eat it but try eating it with something that isn't so processed. We as people keep shoving machine made chemical based crap into our systems then wonder why our healths suck. Please try to eat something actually healthy with this.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
I always say I buy these for my son but the truth is I love these, they are a great on the run snack not just for me but for my teen son. You can eat them alone or with crackers, whatever way you eat them they are great and I love that they combined 2 of my favorite types of cheese, mozzarella and cheddar, yummie!