Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Mozzarella & Cheddar Low-Moisture Part-Skim 16 Ct Cheese Twists 12 Oz Peg

BY KRAFT

Mae L.
I do love to grab this cheese when I know I'll have a busy day with dance classes and homework. On days like this I love having a small snack in my bag. This cheese is tasty, but very salty. I feel as if the texture is odd as well, it seems a bit rubbery. I don't usually buy this brand but it's not awful.
Katrina G.
Birmingham , MI
These are my 4 year old's favorite snacks! Easy to throw in a lunch and easy to unwrap. I'm just happy he is eating cheese and not just junk food. Thanks for a great snack! We keep coming back for more. My favorite method is wrapping in lunch meat for a carb free snack!
Erin W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Not as much flavor as other brands I've tried. Calorie count - I believe 60 - per stick is fine, but I wouldn't mind a few extra if taste came along too. I generally grab these when I need something quick and easy, and for that purpose they get the job done.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Love these cheese twists. It's a nice blend of cheddar and mozzarella instead of having just the plain mozzarella in case you're a cheese lover like I am sometimes you like a little of both.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I buy this product in bulk. My children go crazy over these! The taste of these are so good. I'm a repeated consumer and they are healthy. I would recommend it to other parents as well. I would buy it again
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
The best of both cheese worlds, does anyone else make a cheese snack the same way?
good flavor not harsh and creamy. If it's on sale and even with a coupon sometimes it's still more than one would like to pay but having a nice healthy dairy snack on hand instead of junk is worth the price
Yesenia P.
I love the kraft natural cheese snacks mozzarella and cheddar has a great value. I like it very much. It is not expensive. I buy it every time I visit the store. It is very healthy for my family and I. I would buy it forever and ever in my life. My family love it
Erika W.
Love these twists on string cheese to use for a quick on the go breakfast or for your lunchbox. I love them with crackers or with nuts to boost my metabolism during the day. Kraft always has reliable cheese products for everyone, especially with kiddos!
Pamela M.
San Antonio, TX
We always have Kraft String Cheese/ Cheese Twists in the house. They are the go-to lunch and after school snacks for us. I have also used them in recipes, shredded them up for Philly Cheesteak Sandwiches and cut them up in small pieces for salads. They taste like real cheese (unlike generic brands) and make great on-the-go snack for kids.
Sherri W.
Odessa, TX
Love this cheese and brand! These are a great snack and a good value for sure at Walmart for sure! I do buy this product a lot and will keep buying. Its pretty healthy. Its always easy to find in the dairy product section when i go shopping at Walmart. I would recommend this product to others that are looking for a good snack.