Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheeses Superlong Twists 27.12 Oz Box

BY KRAFT

Distributed by Kraft foods, global, inc. Northfield, il 60093-2753 USA see more...

McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
I use this cheese in cooking most of the time. It is relatively healthy. Works good in most dishes. I am a repeat customer and I would recommend this product. I bought it from Walmart and it can also be found in many grocery sites.
Jessica F.
Great snack for kids. They like the colors and the combination of the mild mozzarella and the sharp cheddar. And I don't have to worry about giving them an unhealthy snack.
Ena R.
Dacula, GA
These are so good when you stuff them inside poblano peppers and then you fry them omg they melt in your mouth it's Delicious because it's like greasy but the cheese just gives it that amazing-ness
Mary M.
Doral, FL
good choice when preparing snacks quite versatile , I like your normal price is bad point should bring a little more in my opinion ..
I would buy seems that is tasty
good price for the amountbuen precio para la cantidad, de buena calidad es una excelente opcion para preparar meriendas o desayunos
Amanda B.
Manchester, KY
These are super good. My family loves them. I get them every chance I get. They are healthy and yummy. They are good for traveling and snacks. I bought this at Walmart. I get it all the time. I like to eat it with crackers. I would so buy these again.
Saher K.
San Antonio, TX
Kraft is my go to cheese brand when it comes down to cheese both shredded and sliced. I always buy this brand it is the best I highly recommend it. They have a wide variety of flavors and all of them are delicious and go great with other foods! It is affordable too!
Amber D.
Sallis, MS
These are such good snacks to have on hand at all times. My son loves them! They are a great price and good packaging. They taste so good and are healthy. They are easy to find at any store just about. We usually get them at Walmart. I recommend these to anyone.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
My son loves these! He can eat multiples of these cheese twists. They are a great snack for school and even for when he gets home. It makes it fun for kids to "destring" the string of cheese. Anything to get these kids to eat anything healthy! I would definitely recommend.
Caitlin G.
Wichita, KS
Cheese is good and amazing and magical and beautiful and terrific and deliciouis and the best thing ever and the most delicious food ever created in the history of mankind if there is one thing I'm proud of people for doing it is cheese. It's the bomb.
makay s.
Such a go to snack! Really love love love cheese. I recommend you people to go buy these. You can buy these at food 4 less, Walmart, etc. It's affordable if you ppl want to try!