Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese Superlong Twists 1.13 Oz Stick

BY KRAFT

For nutrition information call 1-800-634-1984. see more...

jennifer s.
This is a must have snack in our house. My kids love them and they are the best tasting mixed cheese snack I have tried .
Jack D.
Soft, creamy and delicious! I like this because you can eat it by itself or make mozzarella sticks, it's really practical
Oriana G.
Miami, Florida
Me encantan mucho estos snacks de mozzarella y cheddar, son riquísimos!! Son los mejores para esos antojos entre comidas
Catelyn B.
Clarkston
These are super fun to peel and eat. They are quite tasty too. I love the mozzarella and the cheddar tastes good with it!
Raquel L.
Stanford, IL
Uhg i love cheese sticks. And these ones havd such a bold yummy flavor. I will continue to buy these for a long time
Carol R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Delicious! Easy to carry in my bag, great for a snack anytime. Worth the money. Real cheese, not a "cheese product".
Tylice R.
Bridgeport, CT
These are awesome and taste great. Perfect on the go snack. Love the combo of both cheese flavors. Can't go wrong!
Jada J.
I'm a cheese lover so the cheese sticks are awesome! I would recommend these sticks to anyone especially the kids.
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO
I like this type of cheese because it
Makes a great to go snack and something you can have quick while on the go
Rebecca R.
My children lives these and my husband it is a easy snack and healthy for all ,we like different flavors