Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese Superlong Twists 1.13 Oz Stick

BY KRAFT

For nutrition information call 1-800-634-1984. see more...

Christi M.
Beaver Dam, KY
Both my girls love these and the only reason I would have for not buying them as much as they would like is because they go through them so fast!!!
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
I've eaten these since I was a kid and even now they are a great snack for cheese lovers. Not exactly usable for anything else but a good snack.
Laura V.
Compton, CA
I could eat these everyday love them and so does my husband and my son
I take these on the go and they are not messy at all and so delicious
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
My grandkids love these. Plus they are easy to just pack and go when your on the go. Dont have to worry about cutting off the block of cheese
Amy L.
Dublin, VA
I just tried these for the first time and they were really great. Got them at Food Lion and they weren't too expensive. Excellent value.
Shanendowa S.
Toledo, OH
These are very convenient when you are hungry, and in a rush! Takes the edge off of being hungry. My grandkids also love them!
Mariel P.
great to have on the go, if you dont time to have breakfast or to put in the kids lunch bag is awsome. kid loves this very much
Sharon K.
N Syracuse, NY
My daughter asks for these every time at the store. They are so convenient and a good snack alternative. I have no hesitation
Tiffany L.
Atlanta, GA
I like the simple things and i'm always in a hurry so I love grab and go type products. This is on of those products I love.
Brianna L.
Tracy, CA
Great for on the go or just as a quick snack. I would recommend this and I buy them all the time when I go grocery shopping.