Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese Superlong Twists 1.13 Oz Stick

BY KRAFT

For nutrition information call 1-800-634-1984. see more...

María Fernanda V.
hahaha I love this little chesse stick and my baby loves too. I don't think is healthy but we not eat it often.
I likes that it is soft and cold ! It is a cute snack
Lauren C.
Very artificial you can taste the fakeness! I used to give to my kids however when I saw how unhealthy these were and how processed they were I quickly stopped :/ usually love kraft!
Leiquetta F.
I absolutely love these cheese sticks and not only me but my daughter and nephew do as well. I think they are an absolute healthy stack especially in a lunch box. I definitely would buy them again
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
Wonderful quick snack when the kids are in your hair during long car rides. Comes with its own rapper so the kids don't get their hands and fingers a mess.
Anna C.
Durant, MS
I like thus for a snack. Cheese is great, the brand is great. They have a variety of different kinds to choose from. I trust this brand , no complaints.:-)
Allison  H.
Adairsville, GA
My children enjoy having these cheese sticks as an afternoon snack or even a side item with supper or lunch! These are a staple that stay in our fridge.
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
If you have kids you need handy single serving snacks in house at all times and these work out great! Easy to open, stay fresh and the kids love them.
Lisa D.
Fort myers, FL
Randomly got these instead of our normal mozzarella cheese sticks. Love having a quick and easy after school snack both my boys can grab on their own.
Wendy W.
I buy #Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Mozzerella & Cheddar Cheese Superlong Twists to snack on at work and at home, delicious with grapes or crackers :)
Randi A.
Temple, TX
We love this stuff! It tastes great and not super salty like other strong cheese brands but stop good and a health alternative to other snack foods.