Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese Superlong Twists 1.13 Oz Stick

BY KRAFT

For nutrition information call 1-800-634-1984. see more...

Jen A.
Fort Lauderdale
These are a great go to snack for on the go. With the cheese you are getting a great source of protein for a good and simple product. I prefer going to kraft above anything else because it has the best taste overall. I highly recommend this quick and easy snack!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Love love love craft natural cheese it snack mozzarella and cheddar cheese Super long twist it's perfect for a midday snack or throwing in the lunchbox for the kids
Jayden P.
Crystal, MI
Great on the go for an affordable price! They are filling, packaged conveniently, and taste great! I always repurchase these because of great flavor that they have. For the low price, I'd consider this cheese a wonderful value, and I would recommend it to others!
angelica g.
Phelan, CA
String cheese is a favorite and always must have in our house. Call of us love to pull them apart and snack on them. A great take along snack. And good snack for the kids
Tatiana C.
N Plainfield, NJ
Love this cheese. Especially because it's spiral string cheese. You can take apart the two halves and then piece by piece eat the rest of the cheese. Love cheese it's great.
Karla S.
Los Angeles, CA
love these sticks for a quick little snack my niece loves them also they taste great and are fun for kids to eat they love everything cheese! they're even good for adults i always have one with her. i got these at walmart, time to buy some more cheese snacks!
Hallie R.
I love string cheese. It's the perfect snack because it's quick and easy and fun to pull apart and kind of play with. Kraft always makes my favorite cheese and I don't think I would buy any other cheese from the store.
Jeani S.
Denison, TX
Maybe I'm just to picky when it comes to cheese, however when I first tried this it tasted just like plastic to me. I love cheese and eat cheese everyday as a snack verses junk food. my grand daughter liked it but I will never buy it again. it was horrible.
Kadie A.
Greenville, SC
One of my favorite go-to snacks! Some people just bite them, I pull the cheese because that's obviously the best way to do it. Good flavor, definitely will continue to buy. (:
Suzie D.
South Haven
I love these handy cheese snacks and so does our kids. They make a great snack in their lunch or an after school treat that has protein and calcium to help them grow. I eat at 2 a day as well because they are just so good. I would highly recommend these cheese sticks!