Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Monterey Jack W/Jalapeno Peppers Cheese Stick uploaded by Magalys v.

BY KRAFT

Sara M.
Provo, UT
These are great if you're craving cheese and need a quick snack before heading out of the house or in between classes. It's healthy and the flavor is amazing. Don't think Kraft cheese slices - think real cheese - real yummy cheese that is sure to satisfy.
Neesha M.
Jamaica, NY
Yummy! This is my favorite cheese snack. I travel a lot and I love to have these in my back to snack on. Especially when I don't want plane food. This is the perfect little thing. I recommend especially to travelers like myself.
Cristy Carolina F.
Alexandria, VA
About as good as a natural packed cheese can get! Not only you can get them at any store, big or small, but they're also very cheap, making it a very affordable product. Not only that, but it's also very low on calories, making it an ideal choice for people on a diet
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
LOVE THESE. I love string cheese/cheese sticks as a snack throughout the day, especially since I have had my son and am breastfeeding. These are a great alternative to the usual mozzarella string cheese/cheese sticks with tons of flavor.
Isidra V.
Los Angeles, CA
It is totally worth the price. The quality it provides is like no other. Also the amount it gives is really good. I would tottally recoomend it to others. I would recommend to try it at first and then buy the bigger pacakages that give more for a lesser price.
Kelsey H.
These are perfect little snacks for throughout the work day. The jalapeño flavor is good and not overwhelmingly hot. They always leave me wanting to eat more than just one in a sitting. I'd definitely purchase these again
Brenda T.
Stockton, CA
Love to throw into my lunch pail for work and to eat as a snack while cooking dinner and you can buy at any grocery store for a decent price depending on your location and at just a few calories why not eat a few?
Adrian G.
Pickens, SC
I admit I eat more of these than I should. The cheddar is so sharp and it's so hard to put them down. If you're a cheese fan and you like flavor, I recommend this. I eat so many.
frankie s.
A very different and flavorful twist on a traditional cheese stick. They are very healthy and a good low calorie snack. It has a nice crisp and spicy jalapeño flavor which it bearable. Would recommend to spicy food and snack lovers.
Rachel A.
Owensboro, KY
This cheese is delicious. Not spicy as you would think unless I'm just immune to it. I'm picky and my first time trying it I enjoyed it & would have again. Perfect for low carb diet.