Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Monterey Jack W/Jalapeno Peppers Cheese Stick uploaded by Magalys v.
2 colors available

BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Monterey Jack W/Jalapeno Peppers Cheese Stick
About as good as a natural packed cheese can get! Not only you can get them at any store, big or small, but they're also very cheap, making it a very affordable product. Not only that, but it's also very low on calories, making it an ideal choice for people on a diet
Isidra V.
Isidra V.
Los Angeles, CA
It is totally worth the price. The quality it provides is like no other. Also the amount it gives is really good. I would tottally recoomend it to others. I would recommend to try it at first and then buy the bigger pacakages that give more for a lesser price.
frankie s.
frankie s.
A very different and flavorful twist on a traditional cheese stick. They are very healthy and a good low calorie snack. It has a nice crisp and spicy jalapeño flavor which it bearable. Would recommend to spicy food and snack lovers.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Stockton, CA
Love to throw into my lunch pail for work and to eat as a snack while cooking dinner and you can buy at any grocery store for a decent price depending on your location and at just a few calories why not eat a few?
Marsha W.
Marsha W.
Fayetteville, AR
Kraft natural cheese snacks is my favorite cheese snack. It's great for the price. I generally find this product at Kroger. It's an easy snack if you are on the go or for children. I highly recommend this cheese.
Adrian G.
Adrian G.
Pickens, SC
I admit I eat more of these than I should. The cheddar is so sharp and it's so hard to put them down. If you're a cheese fan and you like flavor, I recommend this. I eat so many.
cynthia b.
cynthia b.
Modesto, CA
These are amazing, I love them for on the go when I'm in a hurry. My family loves to eat them by themselves. Your family would love them and they are a perfect on the go snack
Shea C.
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
Mmmmm!!! I'm not a huge fan cheddar cheese so it's hard to find cheese snacks. I grabbed these on my way to work and fell in love. It's a great snacks. I definitely recommend.
lindsay g.
lindsay g.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the taste and texture of the original. This, however, was ruined by the way overpowering heat of the jalapenos. Don't buy unless you want tongue numbing hotness.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Austin, TX
These snacks are perfect to keep in the fridge when you want a quick healthy snack at the office. The jalepeno flavor provides just enough spice