Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks Cheddar Sharp 2% Milk 15 Cuts Cracker Cuts 4.5 Oz Zip Pak

BY KRAFT

Made with 2% milk from cows not treated with growth hormone rbst. The fda has stated that there is no significant difference between milk from rbst-treated and untreated cows. 1/3 less fat than Kraft cheddar cheese. Contains 0g of lactose per serving. Fat reduced from 10g to 6g per serving. see more...

Miranda V.
Whitehall, OH
I love me some cheddar cheese and these Kraft Natural Cheese Snacks are great.  They have a nice strong cheddar flavor without being overwhelming.  In addition, these are cut into the perfect little rectangles that are not too thick or large.  Perfect for snacking.  Kraft is always reasonably priced compared to some other options out there but does not cut corners on the taste and quality of their products.
Brooke B.
So perfect if you're on a vacation, camping or if you plain don't own a knife!;) The world makes it easier for us. I admit, why dirty dishes when these are ready to go. Perfect size.
Bobbi B.
Maumelle, AR
These taste so great and are the best for making cheese and crackers for snacks. I buy them a lot when I know we are having company. They are a great grab and go snack, and they provide good portion control. They are really good cheese with good flavor.
Lisa O.
Mount Dora, FL
Love Cheddar cracker cuts! They are great with crackers or veggies as a snack or to go in a school lunch. The texture is very creamy and they have a sharp Cheddar flavor.
Jussschwan  M.
My son loves to eat cheese as a snack so I like to keep this cracker sized cheddar on hand in the house. He loves to eat them just by themselves. He's 7, great little snack he can get himself. I do prefer the single packaged ones so I don't have to worry about whether he closed the cheese package back or not though.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
I purchase this cheese every month. It is a great value for the price and the whole family loves this cheese because it can be used to make many types of lunch and dinners. It has a great taste throughout the years and I will continue to buy this product.
angela c.
baltimore
my family loves cheese and this is just one of their favorite brands. it is the best value for what you pay for. Flavor is outstanding! makes for perfect grilled cheese! Will definitely be purchasing again. Would recommend this to everyone that enjoys a nice slice of cheese.
Erin R.
These are perfect for a quick snack or packing a lunch on the go. You don't have to have a knife to slice them and they are the perfect size for crackers. I love the 2% cheddar because it still has great flavor but lower fat.
Tiffany D.
Ripon, CA
The flavor is great and the size is wonderful. Perfect for your cracker. I love how it's easy and ready to go. Saves time on the morning when I'm packing lunches. I will be buying these weekly.
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
Sharp and Colby are my favs. I also use mozerella too but only in brick form. The shredded cheeses contain a chemical to keep it from clumping and going bad so fast... but brick, better for you..