BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Lena H.
Lena H.
Arlington, VA
We love macaroni and cheese in our house, and we love to make it from scratch. This cheese provides delicious flavor, melts easily, and is super creamy. I have to often pull my little one away or she will eat it handfuls at a time, and leave shreds behind! They go on sale often, so definitely a good value when you can stock up- and it freezes well, too!
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
This cheese has a great, sharp flavor. I love the size of the packaging because it allows me to use up a bag when cooking for the family (I have a large family of 5). Often we have to buy multiples of products to feed the entire family plus guests but this always seems to do the trick!!
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
I buy these way to much. You can use this in anything. Kids don't like vegetables... Put some cheese on it! You're making potato salad... Don't forget to add the cheese. Also if you're just a cheese junkie. It's also a perfect snack to nibble on while preparing such meals.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
Love kraft and have been using Kraft since I was a little kid. Very good quality cheese for a great value. Easily accessible and can find many coupons in newspapers and/ or online sites. Will most likely be a kraft customer forever and ever. Keep up the great work!
Aislynn B.
Aislynn B.
Use this every year in a dupe recipe from boston market for the zucchini casserole and it tastes even better than the original! My only complaint is that an 8oz bag is not enough, and in my local markets cant seem to find bigger sizes. Definitely would buy again.
Claudia B.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
The only cheese my son loves on his pizza! And that is saying something because he is a very picky eater. Kraft Natural Cheese never disappoints! I love it on Tacos and with my scrambled eggs as well. Truly great tasting cheese we all can agree on.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Columbia Hts, MN
I bought this cheese to make homemade mac and cheese. It was so good!! This was one of the first times I'd ever bought sharp cheddar. It was a great price and I bought it Target so I was able to use my cartwheel app for a little extra off.
Jalexia W.
Jalexia W.
Athens , GA
I just ate this on my salad.It was pretty good.Its very cheap.We always purchase this cheese at the grocery store .Its my favorite shredded cheese.When we run out of block cheese I sometimes substitute it for Kraft natural shredded cheese.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Springfield, VA
Delicious cheese and easy to cook with or just eat on its own lol. Can get it at most grocery stores for inexpensive. Great quality cheese with such good flavor. Would recommend especially if your a cheese lover like myself
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
I being using the shredded cheese to put on my lasagna. I usually mix it with other cheese and spinach. Putting the cheese on top of the lasagna makes it the best part because it crispiness.