Kraft Natural Cheese Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese 8 oz. Bag uploaded by Madison B.

BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Madison B.
Arlington, VA
Kraft Natural Cheese Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese 8 oz. Bag is a great addition to your favorite winter/fall soup. Here is my favorite recipe for Potato Soup! @Influenster #InfluensterEats
-1 medium onion, chopped
-4 chicken bouillon cubes
-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
-scallions, chopped

Directions:
Combine onions, celery, potatoes, salt and pepper in stock pan. Fill pot with water to cover vegetables and add bouillon cubes. Cook until vegetable are tender (approx. 20 min.). Add in corn and heavy cream, stirring constantly. In a separate bowl, combine flour with milk to form paste. Stir into pot, constantly stir as soup thickens (approx. 3-5 min.). In a separate bowl, add small amount of soup to sour cream and stir to combine. Ladle portion of soup into blender and blend until smooth. Add blended mixture and sour cream mixture to the stock pot, stirring constantly. Cook until entire mixture is heated thoroughly. Serve with sharp cheddar cheese and scallions for garnish. Enjoy!
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
Love kraft and have been using Kraft since I was a little kid. Very good quality cheese for a great value. Easily accessible and can find many coupons in newspapers and/ or online sites. Will most likely be a kraft customer forever and ever. Keep up the great work!
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
This cheese has a great, sharp flavor. I love the size of the packaging because it allows me to use up a bag when cooking for the family (I have a large family of 5). Often we have to buy multiples of products to feed the entire family plus guests but this always seems to do the trick!!
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I probably always have a bag of this in my fridge. It's great for putting on almost anything, pastas, soup, you name it. It's pretty easy to find in stores because Kraft is such a big name. I find it to be a higher quality than the store brand cheese and I would recommend it.
Cheyenne S.
glennville
This bag of cheese is amazing it taste good on everything you put it on from tacos to meatloaf to cheesy mac and cheese it's very good and tasty it even taste amazing with out anything just the plain cheese I love it.
Lena H.
Arlington, VA
We love macaroni and cheese in our house, and we love to make it from scratch. This cheese provides delicious flavor, melts easily, and is super creamy. I have to often pull my little one away or she will eat it handfuls at a time, and leave shreds behind! They go on sale often, so definitely a good value when you can stock up- and it freezes well, too!
Nikki A.
I buy these way to much. You can use this in anything. Kids don't like vegetables... Put some cheese on it! You're making potato salad... Don't forget to add the cheese. Also if you're just a cheese junkie. It's also a perfect snack to nibble on while preparing such meals.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
The only cheese my son loves on his pizza! And that is saying something because he is a very picky eater. Kraft Natural Cheese never disappoints! I love it on Tacos and with my scrambled eggs as well. Truly great tasting cheese we all can agree on.
Kristi P.
Tupelo, MS
My go to for shredded cheese. I use shredded cheese in most of my meals and Kraft never disappoints. You can purchase in most grocery stores and the price is pretty comparable to other cheese brands. I will continue to purchase and recommend to others
December K.
Northglenn, CO
Kraft Natural Sharp cheddar cheese is the best choice for all of my dinner preps. I love using it on baked potatoes, casseroles and anything that needs to have melty cheesey goodness. Its affordable, inexpensive and I will absolutely buy it again. Ive even got some in the fridge now!