Kraft Natural Cheese Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Amy H.

BY KRAFT

Finely shredded Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Asadero and Queso Quesadilla cheeses. see more...

Stacey C.
Atmore, AL
We use this every time we have taco night! Its taste really good and gives our tacos that extra Mexican flavor. I have tried regular mild cheddar cheese and our tacos are just not the same without this Mexican style shredded cheese. I would recommend to all the taco lovers like me.
Andrea G.
Great combination of cheeses to place with any Latino food. I like how I can count on kraft to make good tasting products and it was a good value. I would most definitely by this again to make another great tasting dish!
Maria M.
Columbus, OH
Best cheese for tacos! I make tacos more than your average human being really ever should and I go through a bag of this cheese extremely quickly. It has a nice cheesy flavor also with some taco seasoning flavor built in to add that extra little kick
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this cheese!! We use it for everything, from tacos, quesadillas, tostadas. We love cheese, it is very affordable and little bit goes a long way. I usually buy it from FoodMax or Vons. I love that it has the zip to close it because it keeps the cheese fresh. Highly recommended!!!
Brittany H.
The Four Cheese Mexican Blend from Kraft is a great shredded blend. It's so affordable and gives a great taste to any meal. This is my go-to cheese. I always have it on hand because it's the perfect addition to any meal! I will continue buying this product!
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
Love there's a cheese that has a blend of different types of cheeses with a Mexican flair to it. Tastes and looks delicious and goes great on everything. Never lets me down, especially on taco night.
Michelle C.
Baltimore, MD
We love this brand and this flavor of cheese in our house. this brand melts beautifully and tastes like "real" cheese and does not taste oily when melted. you get great taste and quality for your money. We love the availability of this brand at the stores we usually shop and the price is great.
Merna E.
Nolensville, TN
I buy the four cheese blend for when I make homemade pizza. It tastes good and is great. I have never really tried any other type of cheese on my pizza other than mozzarella. It is a good value and i would buy it again. I recommend it to others, especially if it is for your pizza!
Lina L.
Taylors, SC
I always keep this in my refrigerator. I use to sprinkle it on tacos, burritos, mac and cheese, and all other things. I bought it at walmart. My daughter loves it and it is a good value. She eats it with a spoon we always but it when it runs out. We love it!!
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
Great brand on the cheaper side for already shredded cheese.. works great for those nights you want to just get food on the plate for the family and its shredded so ready to
go! the taste is great and worth the price. would buy again!