Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseKraft
Natural Cheese Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend

Kraft Natural Cheese Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend

by Kraft

Finely shredded Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Asadero and Queso Quesadilla cheeses.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Natural Cheese Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend!
How would you rate this product?
Amber J.
Huntington, IN
As if there is any other brand of cheese that beats Kraft! Everybody loves cheese and everybody loves Kraft. I find myself reaching for Mexican blend for tacos, nachos basically half of what my diet consists of! Good stuff.
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this cheese!! We use it for everything, from tacos, quesadillas, tostadas. We love cheese, it is very affordable and little bit goes a long way. I usually buy it from FoodMax or Vons. I love that it has the zip to close it because it keeps the cheese fresh. Highly recommended!!!
Anna Maria G.
The Mexican style cheese is great for tacos. It has a nice flavor and just makes the taco taste much more robust. It is a good value for the money.
Stacey C.
Atmore, AL
We use this every time we have taco night! Its taste really good and gives our tacos that extra Mexican flavor. I have tried regular mild cheddar cheese and our tacos are just not the same without this Mexican style shredded cheese. I would recommend to all the taco lovers like me.
Maria M.
Blacklick, OH
Best cheese for tacos! I make tacos more than your average human being really ever should and I go through a bag of this cheese extremely quickly. It has a nice cheesy flavor also with some taco seasoning flavor built in to add that extra little kick
Andrea G.
Great combination of cheeses to place with any Latino food. I like how I can count on kraft to make good tasting products and it was a good value. I would most definitely by this again to make another great tasting dish!
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
Love there's a cheese that has a blend of different types of cheeses with a Mexican flair to it. Tastes and looks delicious and goes great on everything. Never lets me down, especially on taco night.
Desiree E.
Riverdale, IL
I used this cheese for steak egg and cheese burritos and they were so good. It was very pricy actually cheap and delicious. I'd definitely buy it again.
Victoria B.
Fort Johnson, NY
We love taco night. This makes it so easy. Love the small fancy shreds. Often not worth shreddding our own cheese. Pouch is great for storage
Rachel G.
Chattanooga, TN
I use this cheese in almost everything. Kraft is my go to brand for cheese no matter what I am making.

Looking for your answer?