BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Karen W.
This is my go-to for pizzas and flat breads. Nice flavor, not greasy or plasticy, and easy to use since it doesn't clump together. Personally I don't notice a difference between this and the regular variety, so I figure why not the healthier option?
Krista L.
Millbrook, NY
This cheese is tasty and I often purchase it when it's on sale. It has a nice mild flavor and i can easily use it in lots of my recipes. I'm rating four stars because though it's a good cheese it's not the best I've ever had.
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD
I love cheese but I cannot say that I love this cheese the reason is because I like full fat cheese. If I want to diet I wouldn't eat cheese. But none the less I would recommend this cheese if you are a chesse lover but don't want all the extra calories. The taste difference compared to the full fat version isn't that big of a difference. I am just really picky about my chesse
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
This is normally my go-to cheese for homemade pizzas. The only time I don't buy this is if the store brand is on sale. Otherwise, I purchase this every time. It is nice to have the zip top to help make sure it stays fresh.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
This cheese had great flavor and the packaging kept it very fresh. I was able to use this cheese for a number of different recipes such as lasagna rolls for one nights dinner and then also for omelets in the morning.
Tori S.
Edina, MN
Great for any baking or cooking needs. when I'm nannying i just add this onto a pasta that was already made and put it in the oven and "bam" you get a whole new dish that the kids love. perfect for any need.
Tammy C.
I love this, it makes homemade pizza night so much faster! It's not too starchy compared to other brands. I usually buy this from Kroger or Walmart stores. It cooks nicely, melts evenly. I would definitely buy this again!
Theresa B.
Gibsonton, FL
Really taste great, one of my favorite brands and flavors of cheese, I buy at my local grocery store for a reasonable price. It is a mild tasting flavorand I will continue buying this brand and flavor of cheese. I reccommend everyone to try this prodct.
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD
We use all types of shredded Kraft cheese, they're all wonderful but I do love mozzarella. We love Italian food in this house and it all calls for mozzarella. Love this kind! Can just eat it out of the bag, and do!
Catherine C.
My kid is a cheese crazed child so she loves this stuff. Shredded, chunk, block, you name it. Haha! But I like to use it on pizzas and stuffed peppers. Melts well and tastes good too.