BY KRAFT

Kraft Shredded Fat Free Natural Cheese.
Recloseable.
Zip-pak®.
1-3/4 cups. see more...

Kiara  V.
Hampton, VA
Perfect for macaroni and cheese. It's cheesy goodness. Great for omelette too.
Paige B.
Love the freshness of this cheddar cheese! Good on top of my salads and chili.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
We buy this bag of cheese in bulk ! We use shredded cheese a lot in my house !
Jasmine E.
Kahului, HI
I buy this and put it on everything -- Tacos, burritos, salads, you name it. Kraft products have been in my house since I was young, and I will always swear by them for their simplicity!
Elizabeth D.
Not my favorite type of cheese. I bought this once and I don't like the additives that help it not stick to itself. I find it expensive as well. 3 stars for ease of use.
A great cheddar cheese. It is so rich in taste and i use it in many of my dishes. Ita also fat free! i use it in lasange, sanswiches and many pasta dishes.
Andrea V.

My daughter's favorite for breakfast with bread sandwich, loves, and to me, is very economical easy to get and can have many delightful companions.
Megha M.
Mississauga
Best cheese ever. It's as good as normal cheese especially when you wanna have cheese in all you eat and are on a diet.
April P.
We are always keeping stock of the shredded cheese in our house. We use it in so many dishes and especially on tacos.