BY KRAFT

Kraft Shredded Fat Free Natural Cheese.
Recloseable.
Zip-pak®.
1-3/4 cups. see more...

Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ
Love this shredded cheese! It's the one that is purchased the most in my home. Perfect and ready to use.
Tiffany T.
I like to make quesadillas with this and some other cheeses and it adds a nice flavor to the whole meal
Cathy J.
I absolutely love this Kraft natural cheese it taste so good I love putting it on top of my salad
Jill T.
Sterling Hts, MI
This type of cheese is a staple in my household because my go-to easy snack is chips and cheese.
Brittany S.
Heath, OH
Good cheese, my daughter eats it straight out of the bag as a snack! Works good for cooking too
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
I love this cheese for everything! tacos, wraps, on top of chicken, or any other dinner :)
Summer K.
Glendale, AZ
Tasted really well and it's fat free! I always buy Kraft shredded cheese for my meals.
Marlene B.
Tampa, FL
Perfection in an omelette or on a quesadilla. Must have in the house at all times
Donnayah V.
Oceanside, CA
Great cheese affordable price I love this on top of tacos great cheese so creamy
Rachel O.
Cheswick, PA
This cheese is very tasty! Has a good flavor to it! I love to put it on my food.