BY KRAFT

Kraft Shredded Fat Free Natural Cheese.
Recloseable.
Zip-pak®.
1-3/4 cups. see more...

susan i.
SPANAWAY, WA
I love this cheese. It has less fat and calories, so its a perfect fit for dieters. Am having this on my tacos tonight
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I love the flavor to this cheese especially since it is fat free. It makes it a great, healthy option for my family!
Veronica S.
Overland Park, KS
👎🏼not a big fan of this cheese. It doesn't taste the same nor does it melt the same. It melts to a dry consistency.
Amanda F.
Canfield, OH
This cheddar cheese is perfect for casseroles, pizza, pastas. It tastes great and melts well too. Usually my go to.
Hard to bear Kraft Shredded cheese products. Wonderful to not need to get out the shredder and no messy clean up!
Aimée M.
Love to use these shredded cheeses for homemade mac and cheeses. I little to mix them and they are delicious
Ivette D.
I love this using this cheese in my lasagna. Nice and rich in flavor!! This is my go to cheese when needed.
Asia M.
This cheese is definitely my go to! Good substitute if you're trying to be healthy and like lots of cheese!
Dulce A.
I love adding this yo spagehti and my quesadillas! I love cheese so much especially the pre shredded one
Jocelyn C.
Prescott
It taste kind of good but my parents love it so I think I you will love it too. It a good brand of cheese