BY KRAFT

Kraft Shredded Fat Free Natural Cheese.
Recloseable.
Zip-pak®.
1-3/4 cups. see more...

Tessa M.
I bought this because it was fat free, which is great! ..but the taste difference is noticeable. This was great for my 1 day of dieting, but once I gave up, I was happy to go back to the "normal" kind of Kraft cheese
Sandy L.
Masury, OH
I use Kraft shredded cheese for so many different things. I stock up on them when they are on sale. I have used them to cook many different types of recipes or just use them as a topping to things like salad.
Diana B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love Kraft cheeses, especially their shredded cheeses. I use shredded cheese for my sandwiches, nachos, pastas, scrambled eggs, and to top my popcorn. I love how it is fat free too, so it's a little healthier than the other cheese options.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
We love kraft and all of their shredded cheeses. It's the only brand we buy. They are well priced and taste great and they last! This is perfect for taco night!
Joye S.
Lawrenceville, GA
My kids and I love cheese. This puts the finishing touch on that meal or dish. Its rich in flavor. We especially like this for salads or tacos. We are a fan.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
Love all Kraft products! This cheese is definitely my go-to! Yum! Melts great, great as a topping or even straight out of the bag. Isn't too pricey either.
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
I use this brand to make tacos or quesadillas at least once or twice every couple weeks. I think it has good flavor for being fat free and it melts well.
Amanda L.
This would be a good cheese for people watching their weight. I couldn't tell it was fat free. It still had the same great taste of regular Kraft cheese.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
This is awful! Go for a few more calories and a lot more taste with the regular cheese rather than fat free. This cheese has a rubbery texture and taste.
Alexis C.
Grand rapids, MI
I don't like the fat free, but the regular cheddar cheese by Kraft tastes wonderful! I would recommend that one. There is often sales on it as well!!