BY KRAFT

Kraft Shredded Fat Free Natural Cheese.
Recloseable.
Zip-pak®.
1-3/4 cups. see more...

Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
This product is pretty good! It is not to affordable but not too expensive. I am a first time consumer of this product. It has a good flavor to the cheese! I would not buy it again due too there not being enough of the product.
Nina V.
If you're a cheese lover like me but need to watch the fat you will not be disappointed with the taste of this! This cheese is rich without the fat! I love making quesadillas or garnishing chili or tacos with it! All my guests say they wouldn't have known it's low fat cheese! Thanks Kraft! You rock the cheese!
Carly T.
Holladay, UT
Really great taste and I love the fact that they are already shredded. It makes it nice and easy to make quesadillas and to put on top of tacos and things like that. Great rich taste and the low fat makes it healthier so you don't feel as bad enjoying the cheese.
Angie C.
I use this for everything . Enchiladas are the best with this cheese because it's not greasy and enchiladas are greasy enough as they are. It's good value I buy mines from frys but you can find it anywhere. I recommend this to anyone trying to watch their calories
Yaicha C.
Lebanon, OR
I love this product for the simplicity. After a long day at work I like to be able to come home and make the most simple dinner for my family possible. Being able to just reach into the package and grab some cheese instead of having to stand there and grate it, is perfect.
Kendra H.
This isn't my favorite cheese but it is ok. I always use this kind of cheese for tacos and it does that job. I love how it isn't as much as you would think but I personally love the store brands more.
Francine S.
Bronx, NY
I like this cheese as a fat-free option when I'm on a very strict diet. The flavor obviously isn't as good as the regular kind, but satisfies my craving on a diet salad
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I like Kraft Fat Free Cheddar Cheese. It has a good taste and stays fresh for a long time. It does not always melt well, but for a fat free cheese it is a good choice.
Rosaly N.
Soy fanática de la marca Kraft, por todos sus productos de gran calidad y frescura. Lamentablemente, ya en Venezuela es muy difícil encontrarlos. Este queso cheddar es perfecto para los perros calientes y fajitas.
Emma S.
This would be great for tacos. This is my go to when I am making tacos. It goes nicely with the seasoning I use and has a rich creamy taste. And it even has a good price!