Kraft Natural Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese

by Kraft

Kraft, cheesemaking since 1914 - straight off the block. See recipe for spinach-bacon macaroni and cheese.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Natural Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The sharp cheddar cheese can literally be put on anything to make it taste amazing.” in reviews
“No way you can go wrong with Kraft cheese!!” in reviews
New Boston, MI
Kraft is the ONLY brand that we EVER buy! It's ALWAYS fresh and tastes AMAZING, and comes in MANY different varieties. Out of any other brand name, we ALWAYS choose Kraft because you know that you'll be getting a quality product. And Kraft products are ALWAYS a GREAT price!
Twin Lakes, WI
Cheese is cheese but I like to choose Kraft! Their quality is good and their product tastes good as well. I like the way the cheese is shredded itself as well. It's thicker and goes great with cooking or just dolloping some on your dish!
Kraft Natural Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Kraft Natural Shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese received high marks from volunteers on its "bold" and "tangy" taste. ... Most tasters liked the "creamy" texture of the cheese, although a few described it as "powdery."
Bentonville, AR
Very nice cheese as packaged cheeses go! I buy this when making buffalo chicken dip. Fairly decent price, I buy this brand often. If eaten alone it might be healthy?
Hollsopple, PA
My go to brand for cheese! Always fresh & always affordable at my local grocery store (Walmart & Giant Eagle) I also tend to buy extra & freeze some, it always taste good when we go to use it.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Well, you cannot go wrong with Kraft cheese and if you have a recipe that calls for Sharp cheddar this is my go to Cheese! best sharp cheddar cheese out there, in my opinion! I can always find it at my local grocery store! great for making chips and cheese, macaroni, and many, many other cheesy dishes!
Cincinnati, OH
This cheese has such a great flavor. It is a great additive to foods or to top off casseroles. This is always at a great price. I always but this brand I love the way the sharp cheddar tastes. My children enjoy the flavor of this cheese. I will always select this brand.
Barre, VT
Shredded cheese is a staple in my fridge, and it never lasts too long because I put it on just about everything. Kraft sells a good variety of shredded cheese flavors. I usually buy it on sale, and when I do, I always stock up!
Hollis, NY
I love love love Kraft cheese! They're grated cheeses especially because they're ready to serve. The sharp cheddar cheese can literally be put on anything to make it taste amazing. It can even be eaten straight out of the package for a quick healthy snack or to curve your hunger when dinner is taking too long to be done.
Mobile, AL
I buy this to add in my Mac and cheese. I buy mine from Walmart but I'm sure you can buy it from any grocery store. I am a repeated customer. To me it is pricey but I believe all cheese is expensive these days

Looking for your answer?