Kraft Natural Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese

by Kraft

Kraft, cheesemaking since 1914 - straight off the block. See recipe for spinach-bacon macaroni and cheese.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Natural Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The sharp cheddar cheese can literally be put on anything to make it taste amazing.” in reviews
“No way you can go wrong with Kraft cheese!!” in reviews
Apo, AE
Great for tacos and dishes that require a strong but pleasant zing. Melts easily and can be used on a variety of dishes.
Chicago
Hands down, the best. I am a cheese lover and this is so rich in flavor and absolutely delicious. Perfect on everything
Omak, Wa
Has a good, sharp flavor, and shreds aren't broken bits, but actual 'shreds' of cheese. Great in almost anything.
Polk city, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep Kraft Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese in my fridge at all times. It comes in handy for so so many things.
Canton, MI
Great cheese!! I have one of these in my refrigerator right now along with several other types of their cheese
Who doesn't love cheese? But krafts is definitely the only kind I buy! It's always good quality and good budget
Trenton, FL
I love that it is already shredded but it tastes so fresh! It is the best brand of already shredded cheese.
Waco, TX
Gotta love some sheddred cheese almost goes on anything and everything I keeps about 4 to 5 bags a week lol
Independence, KY
A staple in my fridge! Perfect to use in wraps, salads, melted on top of vegetables and many other recipes!
Thomasville, NC
I love sharp cheddar! My three year old will eat a small cup full of this for lunch every day if I let him.

Looking for your answer?