BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft, cheesemaking since 1914 - straight off the block. See recipe for spinach-bacon macaroni and cheese. see more...

• "No way you can go wrong with Kraft cheese!!" in 1 review
  • "The sharp cheddar cheese can literally be put on anything to make it taste amazing." in 1 review
vicki h.
vicki h.
Cleves, OH
This cheese has such a great flavor. It is a great additive to foods or to top off casseroles. This is always at a great price. I always but this brand I love the way the sharp cheddar tastes. My children enjoy the flavor of this cheese. I will always select this brand.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
I buy this to add in my Mac and cheese. I buy mine from Walmart but I'm sure you can buy it from any grocery store. I am a repeated customer. To me it is pricey but I believe all cheese is expensive these days
Alessandra F.
Alessandra F.
Palm Bay, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this shredded cheese. My kids love cheese and will eat it as a snack or in a quesadilla. Tje shredded is easy to pick up and eat with their little hands and also melts quickly in a quesadilla
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
Foodie Expert
Perfect topping for chili during the upcoming fall and winter months. I love using sharp cheddar because the flavor allows you to use less and experience awesome flavor without the added fat.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
I use this all the time for omelets, in casseroles, on tacos... My kids just like eating it by itself. We buy a few bags at a time and always figuring out new ways to use it.
Addison L.
Addison L.
Foodie Expert
The best cheese!! It taste amazing on tacos! You can actually taste the cheese unlike some of the other shredded cheese you can't taste it because it is cut so fine!
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Foodie Expert
I just LOVE cheese! Any cheese is pretty much good! Kraft is the best since it is the healthiest, especially for little ones! And their flavor choices are amazing!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Topeka, KS
My family really likes sharp cheddar cheese. This shredded version is great for omelettes, if you like those for breakfast. It's also good for enchiladas.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Fort Mill, SC
I use shredded cheese often when cooking and this Kraft cheddar is always a good choice. It has a good sharp flavor and melts well.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Foodie Expert
I use this sharp cheddar and the colby jack to top off my macaroni and cheese and it always tastes so perfect. Yummy Im hungry lol!