Kraft Natural Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese

by Kraft

Kraft, cheesemaking since 1914 - straight off the block. See recipe for spinach-bacon macaroni and cheese.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Natural Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The sharp cheddar cheese can literally be put on anything to make it taste amazing.” in reviews
“No way you can go wrong with Kraft cheese!!” in reviews
Vonore, TN
Perfect topping for chili during the upcoming fall and winter months. I love using sharp cheddar because the flavor allows you to use less and experience awesome flavor without the added fat.
Medford, NY
WHAT IS THERE REALLY TO SAY ABOUT CHEESE OTHER THAN ITS THE BEST. I THINK I EAT CHEESE AT LEAST TWICE A DAY AND KRAFT CHEESE IS A MUST HAVE ALWAYS. I USE THIS CHEESE TO MAKE MACARONI AND CHEESE AND ITS ALWAYS A CROWD PLEASER.
Wildwood, NJ
Muy buenos queso para hacer lasagna es mi comida preferida y con estos queso q derriten muy bien y tienen un excelente sabor. Son bien accesibles en cualquier supermercado. Lo recomiendo mucho y no solo para pastas también para tacos o cualquier plato que desees ponerle queso
Baton Rouge, LA
The best cheese!! It taste amazing on tacos! You can actually taste the cheese unlike some of the other shredded cheese you can't taste it because it is cut so fine!
I just LOVE cheese! Any cheese is pretty much good! Kraft is the best since it is the healthiest, especially for little ones! And their flavor choices are amazing!
I use this all the time for omelets, in casseroles, on tacos... My kids just like eating it by itself. We buy a few bags at a time and always figuring out new ways to use it.
Palm bay, FL
Love this shredded cheese. My kids love cheese and will eat it as a snack or in a quesadilla. Tje shredded is easy to pick up and eat with their little hands and also melts quickly in a quesadilla
Loveland, CO
The ever so picky 2 year old who runs the house actually loves this as a snack or on the side of his morning scrambled eggs. This is a weekly staple for us.
Pueblo, CO
I love the convenience of this shredded cheese! It's great for salads, tacos, eggs, you name it! It has a great cheddar taste! I will buy again and again.
Topeka, KS
My family really likes sharp cheddar cheese. This shredded version is great for omelettes, if you like those for breakfast. It's also good for enchiladas.

Looking for your answer?