BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Jo K.
Jo K.
Saint Paul, MN
Being from Wisconsin, I have pretty high expectations for what a sharp cheddar should taste like. This is a good value, a solid flavor, a good sharp kick-- not as flavorful as other cheeses, but considering how ubiquitous this product is, and the affordability, it's an excellent cheese.
Gabi B.
Gabi B.
this cheese is great. usually i have digestive problems with many types of cheeses but when i buy the block cheese from Kraft i never have any digestive problems. it shreds very well and it melts quickly. it is the perfect cheese for me and i would recommend it to everyone
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Denton, TX
I love sharp cheddar cheese and to be able to get good quality cheese at such a good price is awesome! The only thing that I wish that Kraft would do with their block cheese is package it in a resealable packaging because it goes bad without it. For flavor would reccomend!
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love eating this cheese by just cutting off chunks and eating it plain or with a cracker. I also use it when I make a few recipes. It is a must have ingredient in my ranch macaroni salad. I think it has such a good sharp flavor and I would repurchase this again.
Cheryl V.
Cheryl V.
Love Kraft cheddar cheese chunks. It is delicious and healthy. I buy it all a the time for cheese and crackers while entertaining. It is very affordable and very good flavored. My mother always used to buy Kraft so that's why I do and I would definitely buy again.
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Trenton, NJ
The perfect cheese for homemade macaroni and cheese or to have around to add with pepperoni and crackers for an evening snack. I like to have as a healthier alternative for the kids and is affordable (when on sale), I will continue t buy.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Marshalltown, IA
I love Kraft. It's affordable because it goes on sale. Watch your newspapers as they are not afraid to dish out coupons! Their flavors are always on point. Their cheese cooks well, melts well, bakes well. It's an all around good choice.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
One of my favorite brands of cheese and it's super healthy! I love the sharp because it has more of a bite to it them the normal kind does and it's just so much better! Highly recommend giving this kind a try!
Madi D.
Madi D.
Pretty good cheese! I am not a big cheese fan but I still like the basics, and this brand is my go to in my fridge. It's available basically anywhere and comes at a pretty cheap cost, I would buy it again!
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
This sharp cheddar cheese is pretty good I purchase this for a party and slice it up and little cubes and put toothpicks in them they were a good addition to the lunch meat tray that we created