Kraft Natural Cheese Sharp Cheddar Cheese 8 oz. Chunk uploaded by Missy R.

BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Taylor T.
I love Kraft cheese. It has been a family thig for as long as I can remember. My grandmother and I make our pimento cheese using Kraft Natural Sharpo Cheddar Cheese. The flavor is great, and it is such a relaiable brand. It is my #1 brand of block cheese. Whether it is for a recipe or as appetizers at a dinner party, Kraft is the way to go.
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
This cheese is fine for cooking with but not that great on its own. The price is high for the quality of the product. There are cheaper brands with much better taste and texture. I would not recommend this product as there are better options out there.
Allison W.
Owosso, MI
Kraft Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese is my absolute favorite. The price and quality are spot on in my opinion. This is the brand and flavor I chooese everytime. You can find this at nearly every major grocery chain. If you like sharp cheddar, I'd recommend this to you.
Cheryl V.
Love Kraft cheddar cheese chunks. It is delicious and healthy. I buy it all a the time for cheese and crackers while entertaining. It is very affordable and very good flavored. My mother always used to buy Kraft so that's why I do and I would definitely buy again.
Tiffany T.
Marshalltown, IA
I love Kraft. It's affordable because it goes on sale. Watch your newspapers as they are not afraid to dish out coupons! Their flavors are always on point. Their cheese cooks well, melts well, bakes well. It's an all around good choice.
Lisa R.
I love the white cheddar cheese. It's nice in a chunk so you can make it as thick or thin you want it. Great with crackers and pepperoni for dinner parties or snack
Bridget S.
Lilburn, GA
Great with crackers. My husband loves this with summer sausage and triscuts. I love cheese and this is good, but it isn't great. If I am putting together a cheese tray, this wouldn't be on it, but I would eat it with my family for a snack. Its pretty good.
Angie W.
Ravenna, OH
There is always a chunk of cheese in my refrigerator. Kraft cheese is good and its normally on sale. The flavor is good and it tastes good. I purchase Kraft chunk cheese normally at Giant Eagle but also at Walmart and Acme. Which ever place has it on sale.
Bobbi B.
Maumelle, AR
Kraft is one of my favorite brands of cheese to buy at the store, and the sharp cheddar is the best flavor. This block of cheese slices and grates well for snacking and for cooking different recipes. I will continue to buy this cheese in the future.
Katie B.
Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese 9.6 oz. Pack
I like to grate this cheese to make home made mac and cheese. It adds the best cheesy flavor and is not too strong.