BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Blair S.
Bartlett, TN
Craft sharp cheddar cheese has always been my favorite since I was a little girl. Don't get me wrong, I love shredded cheese but something about shredding it yourself from a block makes it that more delicious. I would totally recommend this to others!
Mersaydez Y.
I'm not a big fan of yellow cheese I like Monterey Jack and mozzarella but my boyfriend loves sharp cheddar and it does taste good with chicken tacos , Speghetti and other foods so I can't complain about it
Eileen G.
I like getting the big brick and either cutting our own chunks or shredding our own. There are only a few ingredients and only things that are actually found in cheese. If you look at the shredded there are always extra ingredients. This is a better price for the size and can do all the same things as other versions of Kraft.
Sarah D.
This is my absolute favorite cheese to eat sliced up with crackers. It is rich in flavor. It is also very good in homemade macaroni and cheese. It is fairly healthy as long as you don't eat it all at once. Lol. I often buy Kraft Cheese. It never disappoints!
Precious W.
Greenville, NC
Kraft cheese is the real deal. Sharp cheddar is my personal favorite. I have been a kraft costumer for a long time and i am really pleased with my purchases. It is really affordable and yummy. if you like cheese I would recommend this brand.
Tracy M.
Honolulu, HI
I use Kraft Natural Cheese Sharp Cheddar Cheese regularly. I try to keep a block in my fridge at all times. Last night I shredded some for Turkey Tetrazzini. It shreds really well. I prefer shredding from a block rather than buying pre-shredded cheese since the pre-shredded stuff is usually a little dry (though convenient).
Stephanie A.
Pflugerville , TX
Every once in a while, I want something full flavored and this sharp cheddar hits the spot. It is firm when cold, but softens up as it looses its chill. Its full flavored, but not overly salty or tangy. It goes well with plain crackers, smoked sausage, or jalapeno jelly. Excellent quality, affordable price.
Rachel G.
Reno, NV
This cheese brand is true to the sharpness of cheddar. My brother loves sharp cheddar and this brand is the only one that he says tastes right. It lasts a long time, well in my house it doesn't, but it does keep well.
MYMEE X.
Appleton, WI
I like cutting the brick into squares and eating it with apples. My kids really like this healthy snack as well. The 8 oz size is perfect. We only buy Kraft. It tastes like real cheese and doesn't have that weird after taste like other cheeses.
Zoe J.
Allen, TX
I love sharp cheddar, and for some reason when you have a cheese brick and shred it up yourself is tastes so much better! I like to get these and shred it up onto my food, or cut slices off to have a little snack!