BY KRAFT

Kraft crumbles sharp cheddar cheese, wisconsin aged - Kraft, cheesemaking since 1914. straight off the block. See recipe for BBQ ranch chicken salad. see more...

Meghan F.
Allendale, MI
As far as cheeses go, this is a pretty middle of the line option that's ideal for a college student on a budget. It's also fantastic melted over doritos... If you're not into that whole "healthy" thing. About an average sharp cheddar taste for not a lot of cheddar.
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
Cheddar cheese tastes amazing and I love making quesadillas with this cheese as well as putting it on different foods it gives it a great taste. You can get at any local grocery store and I absolutely recommend that everyone tries this product for your foods
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
I like it good for mac and cheese o yeah o yeah mmmm hmmm good easy to use will recommend to others to buy affordable I can find it in the supermarket I'm a repeat customer I would buy this again and the other ones
Marki M.
Dayton, OH
My go to cheese. Has a great strong taste, and really adds a extra something to the meals I prepare. Kraft is like a part of life for me, so I couldn't imagine using any other cheese. This is a quality product and taste good on other items or alone.
Catherine R.
I like these cheese crumbles a lot. They are great for topping salads and stuffing burgers. I also like to use them to make cheese toast. They have a nice cheddar flavor. They are very reasonably priced and my grocery store runs them BOGO.
Darnae S.
I love this cheese especially when I cook something like tacos or mac and cheese not my first or last time using this cheese... it's somewhat healthy but you have to know your limit when it come it cheese
Evy B.
Kent, WA
This is a pretty decent cheese. Its definitely not my favorite but it is something I can deal with. I am a big fan of the artificial string cheese cause who doesn't like to peel the cheese. I love cheddar cheese but I don't buy it. I recommend for you to try it because it is great for topping on you fried eggs.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
I'm a true cheese junkie, and Kraft makes good shredded cheese! Especially these crumbles! If you like to make casseroles or dishes like enchiladas, this is a great topper it melts amazingly! I even will sprinkle it on a frozen pizzas to add a little extra cheese, because we know how them frozen pizzas are a little skimpy on cheese!
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
I love this cheese really, I always add it to my salads or for my meals, it really is very delicious I love it. of just writing the review it makes my water mouth and I feel like going to Wallmart to buy 10 packages of this. I recommend it is the best cheese to add to your meals
Jewel N.
New Bern, NC
I use this among other cheeses when I make macaroni and cheese for my family. I definitely like he's a lot of different cheeses when I do that because I really don't want my flavored to just be cheddar or something. I like that give you a lot of different taste on your palate.