Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Kraft Natural Cheese Queso Quesadilla Melting Cheese 12 Oz Well uploaded by Vivi D.
Kraft Natural Cheese Queso Quesadilla Melting Cheese 12 Oz Well

Kraft Natural Cheese Queso Quesadilla Melting Cheese 12 Oz Well

BY KRAFT

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars57%
  • 4 Stars30%
  • 3 Stars10%
  • 2 Stars3%
  • 1 Star0%
4.41 / 5 based on 61 Reviews

Product Description

0G lactose per serving see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Kraft Natural Cheese Queso Quesadilla Melting Cheese 12 Oz Well
Kraft Natural Cheese Queso Quesadilla Melting Cheese 12 Oz Well
Reviews (61)
Q&A (0)
Media (1)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Sunshine R.
602 reviews
Makes a nice snack. We like to eat peices of this with a big glass of chocolate milk
PerlayAbraham N.
Mission, TX
78 reviews
This cheese is the best when you want to enjoy some quesadillas i buy it all the time
Marilyn M.
128 reviews
I love tacos and my husband loves tacos so i like to keep at my freezer always this kind of cheese. Beacause is so easy to use it at home and with all kind of foods.
Jimmy S.
23 reviews
El queso en los panes en el desayuno son una delicia, siempre que compro quesos elijo kraft por su sabor y el color.
Tienen un sabor en particular que me agrada, siempre lo uso cuando cocino pero sobre todo cuando preparo sandiwich si lo acompañas con jamon es una delicia.
Nicole O.
25 reviews
es un queso suave rico y practico aunque tiene un peuqeño sabor que caracteriza a kraft quiza deberian cuidar un poco eso
Dimitra M.
13 reviews
I love this cheese. It melts so well on my quesadilla. It tastes so creamy and my family lives when I use it
Luana S.
14 reviews
Bom ao meu gosto ele é bom demais, recomendo muito a quem ainda não conhece a marca, o sabor é especial.
Jill Anne S.
Davao City, Philippines
31 reviews
I like it in my spaghetti and lasagna like it gives more flavor to it like i will eat for the whole week.
juliana l.
7 reviews
Eu amo . Maravilha, sabor ,hummm. De mais .
Quero comer sempre ,porque é muito bom, vale apena provar .
Jessica D.
38 reviews
I like this cheese because it melts in the food and I love that. The taste it's amazig.
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us