Kraft Natural Cheese Queso Quesadilla Melting Cheese 12 Oz Well uploaded by Vivi D.

BY KRAFT

0G lactose per serving see more...

Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love cheese. My hubby just recently bought this and ik running out. I need to buy more!!
Edna L.
Brownsville, TX
Really good cheese to make some great food love how they melt easily really recommend
Marilyn M.
I love tacos and my husband loves tacos so i like to keep at my freezer always this kind of cheese. Beacause is so easy to use it at home and with all kind of foods.
Jill Anne S.
Davao City, Philippines
I like it in my spaghetti and lasagna like it gives more flavor to it like i will eat for the whole week.
Luana S.
Bom ao meu gosto ele é bom demais, recomendo muito a quem ainda não conhece a marca, o sabor é especial.
juliana l.
Eu amo . Maravilha, sabor ,hummm. De mais .
Quero comer sempre ,porque é muito bom, vale apena provar .
Jessica D.
I like this cheese because it melts in the food and I love that. The taste it's amazig.
Dimitra M.
I love this cheese. It melts so well on my quesadilla. It tastes so creamy and my family lives when I use it
Yaneidy R.
This queso quesadilla is delicious, I love to eat with my nachos or tostadas.
Nicole O.
es un queso suave rico y practico aunque tiene un peuqeño sabor que caracteriza a kraft quiza deberian cuidar un poco eso