Kraft Natural Cheese Queso Quesadilla Melting Cheese 12 Oz Well uploaded by Vivi D.

BY KRAFT

0G lactose per serving see more...

Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
I love kraft cheeses they keep it real and yummy its the only brand that purchases when it comes to cheese.
Hector E.
Perfect cheese for metling but keeping its consistency would recommend for quesadillas or grilled cheeses
Arianna C.
Apache Junction, AZ
Great for cheese sandwiches. Cheese is just awesome goes with anything. Its great on enchiladas as while.
Marisela M.
Porterville, CA
I love this cheese in quesadillas. My kids like it too i make my quesadillas with this cheese delicious.
Tina S.
We eat this all the time. We make turkey subs with Swiss add some mayo and bam the perfect sandwhich.
Naidin A.
Edinburg
I love to make quesadillas with this, or very healthy but very delicious. I bought it at my local HEB
Gaby M.
Perfect for melting and tastes delicious! Definitely recommend and I have always liked Kraft cheeses
Karen R.
Aurora, IL
I love this quesadilla cheese. Once a week i make quesadillas and this is the cheese i always buy.
Kayla U.
Me Gusta QUESO! (I like cheese) I love this product, the flavor is divine. I recommend trying this!
Vanessa M.
I enjoyed the cheese, and affordable for a family. It was quick and easy to add to the tortilla.