Kraft Natural Cheese Queso Quesadilla Melting Cheese 12 Oz Well uploaded by Vivi D.

BY KRAFT

0G lactose per serving see more...

Odalys A. M.
Pharr, TX
I want quesadillas with xhesse and beans and i really love it because i want and i love food so i want more moremore more morem
Kaitlyn B.
Locust Grove, GA
Dude these shits are great they melt and taste amazing like yes boo gimme that chip imma dip it in my bomb ahh queso
Amanda M.
Conway, AR
I make lots of quesadillas and love using this cheese. It makes them creamy and flavorful. Is an affordable option.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I love craft cheese it a good snack when ever you don't get breakfast this is my go to snack or when I'm in s hurry
Gabriella B.
Dover, OH
Always use Queso Quesadilla cheese when I make Quesadillas or Tacos. Gives a real authentic Mexican cheese taste.
mary alice f.
Birchwood, TN
Always have this stocked in the fridge for gsme night or just get togethers. Walmart is where i usually buy this
Kinsey L.
Tipton
I am a big fan of Cheese Quesadilla and this cheese makes it super easy for me to make my favorite go to snack.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
I really like this one for almost anything but i don't really like this type of cheese i prefer white cheese
jahziel a.
These cheese is what i put for my sandwich . It's also great for making a quesadilla. definitely recommend it
Nos gusta este queso porque esta cremoso y el.sabor no es my fuerye. Puedes usarlo en quesadila y en sandwich