Kraft Natural Cheese Queso Quesadilla Melting Cheese 12 Oz Well uploaded by Vivi D.

BY KRAFT

0G lactose per serving see more...

Kristen L.
This cheese is amazing! It melts into a velvety, creamy cheese. It is a staple in our enchilada and nachos nights! My children even love it over broccoli!
Hajera C.
Love putting this in my home made version on quesadillas!! It makes them taste like I'm out eating them at a sit down restaurant like El Tonal Teca.
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love mixing this cheese to my Mac & cheese. To me it's the Cheeser the Better I think it taste better to be honest and it's not that expensive
Lara O.
Quesadilla melting cheese has been the best product discovery I've ever made! Makes delicious quesadillas with a great tasting cheese every tomec
Ivette C.
Huntington Pk, CA
My family loves this cheese. I always see it in my fridge. I love it as well. We are always Ina rush so a quesadilla will always come in bomb
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
What's a quesadilla without cheese? Nothing lol . This cheese goes in quesadillas like white on rice. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Drusilla M.
Lilburn, GA
This cheese melts wonderfully! I like to melt it to use as a dipping cheese for tortilla chips. It is also great melted in quesadillas.
Maya K.
Hephzibah, GA
Its good to eat when you hungry and I'll say yes to is but you will have to use the bathroom more then once but other then that yes.
Sofía B.
Love this natural cheese, perfect for any day you want a melting cheese quesadilla. Amazing flavor, it is really worth your money
Angie S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is really good if you want nice and very creamy cheese!! I always use this when I'm making some mac and cheese!! Love it!