Kraft Natural Cheese Queso Quesadilla Melting Cheese 12 Oz Well uploaded by Vivi D.

BY KRAFT

0G lactose per serving see more...

Vivi D.
Pico Rivera, CA
made some yummy quesadillas today for lunch. this cheese is so tasty and it melts so beautifully. highly recommend this to family and friends.

#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster Kraft Natural Cheese Queso Quesadilla Melting Cheese 12 Oz Well
Karen R.
Durham, NC
Con este queso puedo hacer quesadilllas y pupusas también! Es súper rico, en la casa lo aman! No puede faltar en mi refri, y es muy sano para la salud porque hay que ver eso cada vez que compremos algo también!
jess w.
Toms River, NJ
This cheese is amazing and is so tasty! it keeps it's flavor and melts down beautifully. I love getting this at the grocery store or any food place such as Target. I would buy this again.
Evelyn V.
Very tasty! The cheese melts extremely well and does not dry up like most cheeses for quesadillas. It remains moist and gooey. I have no idea if it is healthy but I don't believe so. It is cheese! However, the pieces are very slim and you just need to evaluate how much you need to put in.
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
My girlfriend is obsessed with using this cheese not only with quesadillas but in tacos too. The flavor is amazing even tho the price is a little high. It doesnt feel as artificial as other quesadillas cheese.
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
This cheese is if great consistency for melting, but it does get a little messy if you fail at cooking like me. It's delicious to eat and definitely on the gooey side. I also love this cheese for grilles cheese sandwiches.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I love Krafts cheese. I use it on just about all my meals. I love making grilled cheese, using it on my burgers, sandwiches, the list is endless. I highly recommend keeping these for use during BB's and picnics.
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL
Since my family likes quesadillas a lot I found this Kraft cheese and I was like I should try this because trying new things are always good so I graved it and decided to make me a quesadilla as I got home then it wasn't the best cheese but I did enjoy it after all
Lyric S.
Oklahoma City, OK
My mom and I use this on our Mexican dinner night!! It's absolutely delicious and one of my favorite parts of the night because I'm a huge chips and queso person!!!
Carolina I.
I really enjoy this cheese it really goes good with quesadillas. I have trued these cheese various times. The price is very low for a perfect amount of cheese.