Kraft Natural Cheese Queso Quesadilla Melting Cheese 12 Oz Well uploaded by Vivi D.

BY KRAFT

0G lactose per serving see more...

Evelyn V.
Very tasty! The cheese melts extremely well and does not dry up like most cheeses for quesadillas. It remains moist and gooey. I have no idea if it is healthy but I don't believe so. It is cheese! However, the pieces are very slim and you just need to evaluate how much you need to put in.
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL
Since my family likes quesadillas a lot I found this Kraft cheese and I was like I should try this because trying new things are always good so I graved it and decided to make me a quesadilla as I got home then it wasn't the best cheese but I did enjoy it after all
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I love Krafts cheese. I use it on just about all my meals. I love making grilled cheese, using it on my burgers, sandwiches, the list is endless. I highly recommend keeping these for use during BB's and picnics.
Hajera C.
Love putting this in my home made version on quesadillas!! It makes them taste like I'm out eating them at a sit down restaurant like El Tonal Teca.
Lara O.
Quesadilla melting cheese has been the best product discovery I've ever made! Makes delicious quesadillas with a great tasting cheese every tomec
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL
What's a quesadilla without cheese? Nothing lol . This cheese goes in quesadillas like white on rice. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Sofía B.
Love this natural cheese, perfect for any day you want a melting cheese quesadilla. Amazing flavor, it is really worth your money
Angie S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is really good if you want nice and very creamy cheese!! I always use this when I'm making some mac and cheese!! Love it!
Kaitlyn B.
Locust Grove, GA
Dude these shits are great they melt and taste amazing like yes boo gimme that chip imma dip it in my bomb ahh queso
Amanda M.
Conway, AR
I make lots of quesadillas and love using this cheese. It makes them creamy and flavorful. Is an affordable option.