BY KRAFT

Provolone cheese with smoke flavor added. see more...

Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my all time favorite sub cheeses. I get very upset when sub shops don't have provolone. The number one sub cheese in my opinion and I will always have some in my fridge just in case I run into that issue. I have walked out of subways that no longer carry it. Totally upsetting!
Jessica A.
Los Angeles , CA
This cheese is pretty good. I usually use this type of inexpensive cheese on my lasagna. I get it at practically any store around my house. I don't know the exact taste or I don't know how to explain the taste and I will buy it again.
Diana H.
Victorville, CA
My favorite kind of cheese. I make chicken paninis with this kind of cheese and they come out good. I also add them to my sandwiches. They aren't really big but you can always add more. I do recommend to other people.
Melissa A.
Acworth, GA
I prefer provolone cheese over any other kind of cheese. Because it comes in a round shape it's a lot easier to use when making breakfast sandwiches that have bagels or biscuits involved.
Cierra F.
Fredericktown, OH
I love kraft provolone slices! Perfect to pack up and take along to a picnic. I am picky about when it comes to cheese brands, it's all about the taste. People say "all cheese is just the same." I don't believe that's true at all. I can't get off brand cheeses because the taste is just not the same. With kraft, the taste is amazing!
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
Kraft's deli sliced cheeses are amazing and depending on you favorites, it will most definitely be a good purchase. Provolone is something I've always gone to in case my favorites are out or I want a different taste.
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This is my go to cheese for making sandwiches. I am always impressed with Krafts quality and the thickness of the cheese. I'll usually grab a lot of Kraft when they are on sale because they freeze really well and are still good even after thawing.
Casey H.
Garden Grove, CA
These are the perfect thickness I like to have with my sandwiches. The price is a little high at times but than again you pay for quality and it is really good. I also like to use these to put on top of my baked chicken breasts it melts perfectly on top.
Van Averie S.
I love putting this one my homemade sandwiches. The cheese is very yummy, delicious, nutritious tasting and making this review makes me so hungry. Provolone os one of my fave cheeses and Kraft nailed it. Taste so fresh. Love this one! Thank you Kraft.
Rhema J.
Belton, TX
I love provolone cheese and Kraft is the best! The package is easy to open and the cheese is high quality. It's better than store brand products in that it has a better taste. It's pretty affordable. I've never paid more than $3 for a package. I definitely recommend it to people who make sandwiches often.