BY KRAFT FOODS

Provolone cheese with smoke flavor added. see more...

Janelle T.
Janelle T.
Lawton, OK
We usually make a chicken cordon blue recipe and instead of Swiss we use this provolone cheese. Kraft cheese is always high quality. Great taste, well packaged and affordable. Buy this frequently.
Julia I.
Julia I.
Bowie, MD
I have a problem that starts with me being addicted to provolone cheese so I buy this all the time. It's delicious, healthy-as far as healthy can be when it's cheese. BEST SNACK EVER
leah r.
leah r.
Love these for sandwiches, this and the pepper jack cheese are my favorite . I love provolone cheese, and this brand isn't like amazing but it tastes good for food.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Provolone is the best cheese for a sandwich! I can say that there are better brands out there, especially the less main stream ones, but this is still tasty!
Shelly P.
Shelly P.
Family favorite! We use this for school lunches, grilled cheese sandwiches and anti pasta platters. Great flavor and easy to use.
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Love this cheese its so natural and taste so good love it on meats or sandwiches great for anything fr if u are a cheese person
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the kraft products, especially this provolone cheese! I love it in my sandwiches and my omelettes! Recommended 100%
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Foodie Expert
We use these for meatball subs and Philly cheese steaks. The flavor is perfect and they melt great into the subs.
donnisha r.
donnisha r.
Valdosta, GA
They are so disgusting. It looks and sounds good, but when you try it the taste makes you want to spit it out.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL
Soy fanatica de los queso, y este me encanta su sabor y sobre todo porq es hecho con reales ingredientes