BY KRAFT

Kraft mozzarella cheddar pizza cheese - natural shredded low-moisture mozzarella & cheddar cheeses. Kraft, cheesemaking since 1914 - straight off the block. See recipe for baja chicken pizza. see more...

Kraft Natural Cheese Pizza Mozzarella & Cheddar Shredded Cheese 8 Oz Zip Pak
  • "I really enjoy using a whole bag of this stuff on a home made pizza." in 2 reviews
  • "We love making home made puissance." in 1 review
Megan H.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love kraft cheeses. They are delicious and creamy and are the absolute best to cook with! This is definitely my go to brand for cheese.
Ariel B.
Maspeth, NY
Kraft is one of my favorite brands of cheese and the mixture of white and yellow cheese is perf
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Foodie Expert
We use this cheese for everything! We use it to make cheesy garlic bread along with pizza, lasagna and all sorts of other yummy stuff!!
Elizabeth G.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
Really great! I love using this to make pizzas at home and it is a great easy dinner helper!
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
We love making home made puissance. Having the ready made pizza blend cheese bags helps save loads of time!!
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Foodie Expert
This cheese is perfect for pizza' it had s good ratio of both and your pizza doesn't come out all greasy
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Foodie Expert
I usually shred my own cheese but when I'm in a hurry I like that I can grab this pre shredded cheese. It has grate taste.
Chris  G.
Douglasville, GA
Pretty good taste, and is really great as just a snack. Who doesn't like a hand full of cheese?! I really enjoy using a whole bag of this stuff on a home made pizza. It gets really stringy like cheese is supposed to on a pizza and just tastes great.
Kathryn W.
Cypress, CA
Melts wonderfully. And who doesn't love cheese? I would eat this every day on top of most meals.
Jasemyne V.
I use this cheese on just about everything! It's never let me down lol definitely a must have in the refrigerator!