BY KRAFT

Natural shredded low-moisture mozzarella & cheddar cheeses. see more...

Heather M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I have to admit, I am a total, complete cheese-a-holic or cheese addict, however you prefer to say it, lol. I put cheese on nearly anything and everything. I've always loved Kraft cheese....sliced, shredded, block, any way I can get it. This is a good cheese for homemade pizza or to add onto frozen pizzas and such. I only gave four stars because unlike the "Mexican" themed cheeses, when I used this cheese, I really didn't get a hint of pizza flavor. The Mexican cheese has z little spice to it to pick up a touch of Mexican flavor and I just didn't really get any pizza flavor with this cheese. Aside from that, it is still a wonderful cheese, tastes great and melts or cooks beautifully.
Kelly H.
Love this cheese! packaging is great and easy to use--my kids actually do not make a huge mess when we use this to make our own pizzas at home! I definitely think it is a good value, great-tasting cheese, great packaging, and all around a good product!
Andolina Z.
Bowmansville, NY
While the price point is a little higher than some of the other products we buy in dairy, the Pizza blend is well worth the extra cost. We often make our own pizzas to save money, and this is a go-to choice for our pizzas.
Margarita R.
PARMA, OH
The best cheeses for quesadillas. You'll love how evenly it melts and it's healthy for your kiddos. My daughter loves how easy it is for her to make her self a quesadilla.
Belle B.
Wind Gap, PA
good for those homemade pizza nights and yummy and good quality and good for you taste like italy and like the cheese of a pizza with a few herbs and are great for other foods too
Tasha A.
Opelousas, LA
My favourite cheese for my favorite dish ..i mean pizzaaa.. who in the world doesn't love pizzaas i love making my own pizzas at home and i always use kraft cheese mix all the time.. a perfect blend for a perfect recipe!! It melts in minutes great taste with amazing texture..loved it all the time.. my all time buddy for my own homemade recipes..
Double thumbs up..!!
Lauren R.
This is always my top choice for a good pizza cheese. If I'm making a pizza at home it's nice to have all the ingredients already ready to go. This mix pairs all my favorite cheeses together in one easy to use mix. It offers a great flavor and is a great price! This brand frequently goes on sale so I'm able to take advantage of a BOGO or another type of deal.
dawn m.
I use this for anything from tacos to lasagna. Kraft is a great brand good value, reliable and delicious. It's affordable, and you can find it on sale. I like it as a tasty alternative to a glass of milk. I would buy again of course. Recommend to all.
Christine D.
This cheese blend is absolutely perfect for pizza! I used it last night to throw together some French bread pizzas to help use up leftovers, tossing on some tomatoes and basil. It added the right amount of creamy cheesiness without overpowering any other flavors! It melted perfectly!
Veronica P.
Absolutely love Kraft cheese. It's affordable and I literally go to this brand for whatever meal I decide to make that calls for cheese. It's tasty in flavor and it won't disappoint you, I promise.