Kraft Natural Cheese Pepper Jack W/Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese 8 Oz Peg

BY KRAFT

Natural shredded monterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers and cream cheese. see more...

Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Used this to make enchiladas and it came out so melty the cheese was perfectly melty and creamy. I also love the zesty flavor of the cheese. It had the perfect spice my little cousin ate it all up! Would definitely repurchase!
Amanda O.
Mobile, AL
Kraft outdid themselves with when they added Philadelphia cream cheese to their shredded cheese. It adds so much creaminess and flavor! It's our go to cheese option. It makes every recipe more delicious.
Shauna E.
Long Beach, CA
I like to use this cheese for my homemade tacos nothing like taco Tuesday with great cheese. The flavor is delicious. I will definitely buy this cheese again. I would highly recommend this cheese to others.
Kaitlyn S.
Iola, KS
I love pepper jack cheese. But I live it even more from Kraft with Philadelphia! It is rich and smooth. It melts well over chips or is great by the handful! It is not too spicy but doesn't leave you wishing!
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
Delicious! I'm hesitant with trying new cheese, especially if it might be spicy, but this has just the right kick to it. It's great in omelets especially. The cheese melts beautifully and doesn't give that waxy consistency that some other cheeses can give when melted.
Robin S.
Spring Grove, IL
Okay to be honest I was not sure why Kraft wanted to add Philadelphia cream cheese to their shredded cheese but OMG I am a fan. This shredded cheese is not as dry and it has a nice flavor. There is no difference in price so you can have your cake and eat it too! I recommend this product for anything that you may need shredded cheese for.
Aisha S.
Jersey City, NJ
I don't even think there should be a review for this its so good u just need to sit and enjoy the flavours in peace. Very good flavours full of pepprs u gonna love it easily available on Walmart I got mine from there. Nothing to add up they are perfect as they are
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Este es el que compro espercialmente cuando hago tacos su precio esta mas o menos si podrian bajarle algo mas porque no trae tanta cantidad pero son muy buenos tienn buen sabor y se mantiene fresco por mucho tiempo
Regina S.
Greenville, MS
Good flavor and creaminess. Great melting factor. I use for all kinds of recipes as well as enjoy just out of the bag. A weekly buy. Love all Kraft cheese. Def recommend
Royshunda W.
Some of the best cheese ever. Its moist, rich and very flavorful. I believe i bought it from HEB or Kroger. It has just the right amount of spice and creaminess.