Kraft Natural Cheese Parmesan Shredded Cheese

by Kraft

Kraft, cheesemaking since 1914. straight off the block. See recipe for easy vegetable toss.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Natural Cheese Parmesan Shredded Cheese!
Product Highlights
“I've used it a few times and it tastes great.” in reviews
“I do pretty much all the cooking at home, so having pre-shredded cheese that is not dry and flavorful is the best thing around.” in reviews
I use this when I'm making lasagna perfect cheese for pasta type dishes ....
I use this when I'm making lasagna perfect cheese for pasta type dishes ....
Braintree, MA
Go to cheese. Goes with everything and is not too pricey. Good quality cheese
Go to cheese. Goes with everything and is not too pricey. Good quality cheese
Toronto
I love putting this on top of caesar salad. It taste like parmesan and it's very good with the renée caesar dressing. I bought it at my local metro, and it has a good flavor. I would recommend for an easy way to bring flavor to your caesar salad.
Binbrook, ON
I have always been a fan of kraft cheeses and when I found this already shredded in the store I couldn't help but pick up a package. Used this Parmesan to make chicken parm and pasta and it tasted very good. Would definitely pick up again soon!
Great cheese. I use it on top of pasta or in a pasta sauce. Can finish off lots of different dishes. So convenient in this recloseable bag. I love having cheese pre cut or shredded. Saves me so much time. Have rebought many times!
Ottawa, ON
Tastes amazing melted over home-made pizza, Melts perfectly without burning! Tastes pretty good on it's own as well. Would highly recommend if you're looking for cheese to melt over pizza in the oven.
This cheese is my always go to cheese, taste is so good. It goes very well on lasagna, salads I sprinkle this on pretty much anything sometimes even on sandwiches.
Liverpool , NY
Good stuff, you can use it in the kitchen for a lot of things, the price it's good and the taste of the cheese it's good too
New Glasgow
This I my go too cheese for salads. I love it! It doesn't have the normal weird texture of shredded cheese in a bag.
Kraft has always been my favorite cheese brand and this one is one of my favorite product of theirs. It's awesome!

Looking for your answer?