Kraft Natural Cheese Parmesan Shredded Cheese 6 Oz Peg uploaded by Rachel T.Kraft Natural Cheese Parmesan Shredded Cheese 6 Oz Peg uploaded by Julie R.

BY KRAFT

Kraft, cheesemaking since 1914. straight off the block. See recipe for easy vegetable toss. see more...

Kraft Natural Cheese Parmesan Shredded Cheese 6 Oz Peg
  • "I do pretty much all the cooking at home, so having pre-shredded cheese that is not dry and flavorful is the best thing around." in 1 review
  • "I've used it a few times and it tastes great." in 1 review
Caitlin C.
Wellington, FL
It taste just like the regular Parmesan cheese. It is a little
Pricey and you get more out of the plastic container though
Adriana B.
Corp Christi, TX
I like to use this to top my salad. It gives it such a yummy taste. My mouth is watering as I'm writing this review.
Ashley F.
Hesperia, CA
There's nothing really wron with this cheese, I just don't prefer these pre-shredded ones. They tend to seem...fake.
Maria U.
Is a cheese with a very good taste to use when prepare Italian food, for me it is a great complement for my pasta
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Easy parmesan for Italian dishes and goes great on pasta. I do wish that they had an organic option though!
anali b.
Love it on pizza and pasta great creamines and texture for my food... Use this for my daily cooking and bbq
Katie T.
This is the only Parmesan cheese I can buy in my local grocer. It's yummy, I stock up when it's on sale :)
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS
Fantastic cheese for all my Italian dishes. Melts well and tastes great! I highly recommend this product.
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
Kraft is a pretty good cheese brand. This cheese in particular is pretty good and nice to have on hand.
Chelsi W.
Really good shredded Parmesan. I love putting it on my pasta and salads! My daughter loves it too :)