Kraft Natural Cheese Parmesan Shredded Cheese 6 Oz Peg uploaded by Rachel T.Kraft Natural Cheese Parmesan Shredded Cheese 6 Oz Peg uploaded by Julie R.

BY KRAFT

Kraft, cheesemaking since 1914. straight off the block. See recipe for easy vegetable toss. see more...

Kraft Natural Cheese Parmesan Shredded Cheese 6 Oz Peg
  • "I do pretty much all the cooking at home, so having pre-shredded cheese that is not dry and flavorful is the best thing around." in 1 review
  • "I've used it a few times and it tastes great." in 1 review
Besa B.
Can't go wrong with cheese ever! This is a great cheese brand. The parmesan cheese ks delicious and the best thing about it is that it is already shredded for you!
Nancy A.
Glen Burnie, MD
So tasty! You can use it for a pasta topping, a salad topping, or even add it in to an old recipe to mix things up! Definitely the best parmesan I've bought.
Jamie S.
Kraft Parmesan Cheese is so good! It makes the best homemade alfredo sauce! We also love it on spaghetti and on noofles with butter,salt and pepper!
Kelsi K.
Vernon Hills, IL
It's my favorite parmesan - it's perfectly shredded, perfect for pasta, pizza, and anything. Sometimes i buy store brand, but it's not worth it
Alice U.
I use this when making pasta dishes and in salads. The flavor is still fresh and cheesy. I love that it is shredded and in a resealable bag.
Jaleesa J.
Washington, DC
Great cheese use it for my salads and pastas all the time a little on the pricey side but worth the price when compared to the generic brands.
Kristen N.
Enid, OK
This cheese is awesome. I've used it a few times and it tastes great. Last time I used it for my chicken parm, and it tasted amazing.
Cynthia M.
Love! I do pretty much all the cooking at home, so having pre-shredded cheese that is not dry and flavorful is the best thing around.
Daniel F.
Windermere, FL
Classic parmesan flavor!! Easy to serve. I buy it regularly and use it on pasta to add that extra cheesy flavor to my marinara sauce
Kayla W.
Decatur, AL
We use a lot of Parmesan in our house! Pasta and Italian is our favorite. Kraft cheese never lets us down! It's our favorite!