Kraft Natural Cheese Parmesan Shredded Cheese 6 Oz Peg uploaded by Rachel T.Kraft Natural Cheese Parmesan Shredded Cheese 6 Oz Peg uploaded by Julie R.

BY KRAFT

Kraft, cheesemaking since 1914. straight off the block. See recipe for easy vegetable toss. see more...

Kraft Natural Cheese Parmesan Shredded Cheese 6 Oz Peg
  • "I do pretty much all the cooking at home, so having pre-shredded cheese that is not dry and flavorful is the best thing around." in 1 review
  • "I've used it a few times and it tastes great." in 1 review
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
This cheese is super good and pairs well with a lot of food. It is a good deal but a little more expensive than the non "natural" cheese. But it does taste good. Obviously it's not healthy because let's face it, it's just another form of dairy. But it's a good one.
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD
Cheese is my all time favorite thing to eat. I use this cheese when I make Caesar salads. I usually buy it at hyvee since I've found they have the best sales on their cheese. I will continue to buy this product.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
I highly recommend this cheese! I use it a lot in my Italian recipes. It's very flavorful, does melt without a problem, not salty so if you're a cheese lover like me and my family.. You can use the entirety of the bag in a dish and don't have to worry about your food being salty.
Christine R.
Ellensburg, WA
Getting that Kraft natural cheese parmesan already shredded is the easiest way when you're in a hurry. Make some tacos already shredded just take it out of the bag or even if you have a lasagna. Then it tastes as if it's just been freshly shredded.
Sue H.
Having already shredded Parmesan cheese available in the refrigerator to add to pasta dishes makes cooking simple and adds great flavor to the dish. Why not take the hassle out of shredding the cheese and have it readily available to use at any time?
Yessenia T.
Van nuys , CA
I love cheese. The more cheese the better! I usually buy the shredded Parmesan from Costco and just use it on everything, or I'll buy mozzarella or pepper jack for quesadillas. PS: Pepper jack tastes amazing with everything.
Autumn K.
I just made stuffed shells the other night and Kraft Parmesan is always one of my favorite go to cheeses. It's so simple because it's already grated for you and it always tastes so fresh!
Caitlin M.
Salem, OR
I am actually extremely picky about my cheeses. Whether I'm making a sandwich, doing pizza or pasta, I need a cheese that tastes good! This cheese (or the whole brand) never lets me down! They're good every time!
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
I normally buy block cheese then use a shredder to shred my cheese because it tastes fresher. However, the kraft brand Parmesan is extremely delicious straight from the package!
emily j.
I use this mixed with some garlic, heavy cream, mozzarella cheese and milk and it makes a wonderful alfredo sauce. The whole family loves it and its because of the quality parmesan cheese from craft.