Kraft Natural Cheese Parmesan Shredded Cheese 6 Oz Peg uploaded by Julie R.

BY KRAFT

Kraft, cheesemaking since 1914. straight off the block. See recipe for easy vegetable toss. see more...

• "I've used it a few times and it tastes great." in 1 review
  • "I do pretty much all the cooking at home, so having pre-shredded cheese that is not dry and flavorful is the best thing around." in 1 review
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
This is perfect for homemade pizza night at home, as well as meals like chicken parmesan! It has rich taste and melts easily. It makes Italian cooking at home more fun and takes less time than shredding cheese by hand, but tastes better than the powdery cheese from the shaker containers.
Patty V.
Montebello , CA
Foodie Expert
Love this, fast and easy to use ! The reusable bag makes it easy to open grab the amount I need and put it back! Also taste amazing! I typically always have a bag at home because we cook often with this cheese to top off any of our dishes it's amazing !
Anosha S.
Foodie Expert
Parmesan cheese is especially yummy in Italian dishes. This one is typically my go-to. Its affordable and just the right amout. The packagin is very conveniant given the lock technology. Usually use this within my (mock Cheesecake Factory) lousinana chicken pasta!
Julie R.
This parmesan cheese is great on pizzas especially for the kiddos! I put this on their all the time mixed with a little of the mild cheddar cheese that Kraft makes and the pizzas come out so cheesy and good, highly recommend!
Chelsea B.
Virginia
Omg i literally love the Kraft Parmesan cheese. I think it's healthy and I eat it on everything. I'm a regular customer. The flavor is good and the texture goes with it. I only eat Kraft's Parmesan cheese.
Yessenia T.
Van nuys , CA
Foodie Expert
I love cheese. The more cheese the better! I usually buy the shredded Parmesan from Costco and just use it on everything, or I'll buy mozzarella or pepper jack for quesadillas. PS: Pepper jack tastes amazing with everything.
Samantha H.
Foodie Expert
This may be the only Parmesan cheese I've ever tried, so I don't have much of a reference point for comparison. But it's been good enough that I've never felt the need to try another brand!
Caitlin M.
Salem, OR
I am actually extremely picky about my cheeses. Whether I'm making a sandwich, doing pizza or pasta, I need a cheese that tastes good! This cheese (or the whole brand) never lets me down! They're good every time!
Tara T.
Newport, NC
My husband is Italian so running out of parmesan is a national emergency! I prefer grated and even more so if someone else has done the work, so Kraft is my go to; I wouldn't have spaghetti without it!
Monica H.
Hapeville, GA
I love that this product is finely shredded as Parmesan cheese rarely tends to melt. All kraft cheese products last for a while also, which is good especially if you don't cook everyday like me