Kraft Natural Cheese Mozzarella W/Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese 16 Oz Peg uploaded by Katherine G.

BY KRAFT

Natural shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese with cream cheese. see more...

gigi s.
Minneapolis, MN
Being vegetarian, cheese is a staple in my diet and I love being able to eat and use Kraft cheese when I make foods such as grilled cheese. Specifically, their mozzarella is amazing for Italian foods such as lasagna, ravioli​ and even garlic cheese toast!
Jamile C.
I love cheese! This brand is good and I love when it's on sale at shoprite for 1.99. The only issue I have with this brand is the powder (I think that's what it is) that they put on cheese to keep it fresh.
Sargent cheese is my favorite and this is a good second.
Albanys T.
Mozzarella are incredible and with philadelphia is more taste that anything in life, are creame are my favorite one in everything. Kraft this amazing creation that and i addictive to and cheddar cheese is my favorite one before this
Chelle I.
Hickory Hills, IL
The dish I make that my family can never seem to stop asking for is lasagna roll ups! These bags always seem to be on sale so they always make their way in. They melt better than any brand I know without ever burning or getting funky in texture even after cooling.
Norma A.
Love to use this cheese for quesadillas, it's a big held that it is already shredded I Definitely take advantage of that, it tastes amazing with all kinds of food, I will keep on buying this again because it saves me time
Mandy N.
I always buy Kraft for recipes or just when I need shredded cheese as a topping. Trustworthy name brand that's been around for years and can be found in most grocery stores. Definitely would recommend to others!
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
I love all the Cracker Barrel cheeses that Kraft sells. My favorite flavor is the extra sharp. Its so good with a spicy chip and hot jelly!! My favorite treat. It hits both sweet, salty, and spicy flavor cravings! Highly recommend trying it sometime.
Sondra R.
Rockholds, KY
This is really good cheese to put in tacos and on pizza. it melts really well..I have tried it and really liked it. The price is better than some of the other cheese like Velveeta or sargento. I wold highly recommend this cheese especially if you want to put it on food that you like to have melted cheese on.
Anna S.
Franklin, OH
I love the touch of cream cheese that they add to this! It adds a great texture for baking. I like to use this in baked pastas and other dishes. Sprinkle it on some baked chicken for a little added texture and flavor!
Amanda R.
This is the perfect cheese to use when making pizzas or pastas that require cheese! You get the wonderful mozzarella flavor, while getting the extra creamy and more easily melted cheese from the Philadelphia cream cheese. This cheese is a family favorite!