KRAFT NATURAL CHEESE Mozzarella Low-Moisture Whole Milk Shredded CHEESE

by Kraft

Penne Pasta Skillet recipe on package

Do you guys like this ?
Start your review of KRAFT NATURAL CHEESE Mozzarella Low-Moisture Whole Milk Shredded CHEESE!
How would you rate this product?
Hebron, KY
I always use this brand and flavor of cheese when I make homemade pizza and it tastes very delicious
Roseville, MN
Perfect for tacos, nachos, or just sprinkling a little on top of whatever the dish of the day is.
Absolutely perfect for lasagna! We love it!kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
Absolutely perfect for lasagna! We love it!kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
Aransas Pass, TX
My love of cheeses grow with each purchase of kraft brand. So fresh and creamy. My go to brand.
Really melts well when baking. Not overly salty. Would definitely recommend. Great mozzarella.
Delicious, I never use any other brand of shredded cheese. Tastes delicious in lasagna! Yum!
Atlanta, NY
Great for salads, tacos, baked potatoes and anything else that needs cheese to snaz it up.
OKC , OK
Love adding the shredded mozzarella into my eggs in the morning. Has a wonderful flavor!
Volga, SD
creamy. a rich and easy to melt taste cremoso. un sabor muy rico y fácil de derretir
I like using this cheese works great with dinners and easy to use but can be pricey