KRAFT NATURAL CHEESE Mozzarella Low-Moisture Whole Milk Shredded CHEESE

by Kraft

Penne Pasta Skillet recipe on package

Do you guys like this ?
Start your review of KRAFT NATURAL CHEESE Mozzarella Low-Moisture Whole Milk Shredded CHEESE!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Target
I love using kraft’s shredded cheeses for my pizzas and lasagna. It easily melts in the oven and tastes great too! I’ve never had any issues with kraft it’s a good quality brand that I always recommend.
Homewood, IL
We eat a lot of cheese in our house. I am quite a fan of Kraft brand cheese. Especially when melted over a hot sandwich. I think this brand of cheese melts better and more consistently than other brands. I buy my cheese at my local Jewel or Target.
Daleville, VA
Love this cheese. It is a great flavor and melts well on pizza and other foods. I tried less expensive generic brands and they just aren't the same. Worth paying a little extra for the quality. Will definitely buy again.
Port St. John
This is the only brand of shredded cheese I would normally buy. It melts well and I've never bought or found an expired or mismarked bag. I love how many varieties of cheese they have as well. I would recommend this to anyone.
I put this cheese on literally everything. It melts easily! It makes boring vegetables a little more appealing, eggs tastier, and of course is a must for make at home pizza.
Huntington Park, CA
I love using this cheese for empanadas and enchiladas at home. It's perfectly shredded but the only thing is the price! It's a bit pricey when I could just buy a block and shred it myself but I rather just buy this because it makes it quicker.
Stormville, NY
There are two brands that I trust equally and this is one of them! The cheese is well prepared and fresh; I have never had an issue with the quality of the food. I buy this product frequently as it is a great source of calcium and cook quite a few cheese dishes. I highly recommend purchasing this brand.
This cheese is so good! I bought this at albertsons for like $2-$4 i don't really remember the price. I used it to make pizzas and also make quesadillas. It melts easily and it doesn't clump together while in the fridge.
Escondido, CA
I really this type of cheese because you no longer have to cut it to put it on your food. I usually buy this cheese I don't get different ones. The taste of the cheese is very delicious. I will remove this .
Redlands, CA
I almost always buy these for everything! Perfect with any kind of food , and not heavy so it is great all the time! Very delicious and very affordable! Would recommend!