Kraft Natural Cheese Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese 8 Oz Peg uploaded by Milsa V.

BY KRAFT FOODS

Grilled hawaiian quesadillas recipe included. see more...

• How does it compare to other brands?1 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend this cheese." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it." in 1 review
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Really great cheese! My mom tends to use it to make quesadillas and adds some chopped up jalapeños sometimes or some herbs to give it a nice little kick. But i must say the cheese does not have a plastic feel to it like some other cheeses.
Krispin W.
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
Foodie Expert
My family and I absolutely love the Monterey Jack Shredded Natural Cheese from Craft. It is extremely healthy and very affordable. The 8 ounce bag goes a long way and great to make homemade pizza and other foods with!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
I love this cheese and it's even better that it's already cut here so it's less work. The price is well and normal. They also have yellow cheese and mix . I recommend this because it's really good.i use this a lot.
Katia P.
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love using the kraft Monterey Jack shredded cheese aside from tasting delicious it's very convenient since it's shredded to make some pizza or quesadillas.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
Foodie Expert
Kraft cheese is a great brand. The sliced Swiss I use on sandwiches. It makes French Dips taste delicious. Tastes great and I get the calcium I need.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Norwalk, CA
Foodie Expert
Monterey Jack cheese is very handy! Quick toss onto tortillas when making quesadillas. It's affordable and good for quick meals.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Madison , NC
Foodie Expert
Great for casseroles, soups, and sandwiches. The shelf life is also great. Also great to freeze and thaw when ready to use.
Didn't like the taste of this cheese. Neither did my family.I am a first time consumer and won't be purchasing again.
MARICELA B.
MARICELA B.
I love this Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese. It makes great quesadillas on corn tortillas with a side of guacamole.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Biloxi, MS
My husband uses this every time he makes lasagna. It's just not as good when you use an off brand in your dishes.
Anastasya P.
Anastasya P.
How does it compare to other brands?