Kraft Natural Cheese Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese 8 Oz Peg uploaded by Milsa V.

BY KRAFT

Grilled hawaiian quesadillas recipe included. see more...

• "I would highly recommend this cheese." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it." in 1 review
Mackenzie M.
Awesome taste, and it lasts a good amount time. The only concern is the preservatives in it- I wish it was made with less preservatives. These are available at any grocery store really, and are pretty cheap. Way easier than shredding cheese yourself!
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
We use this on our homemade pizzas all the time. Melts great and has a great flavor. You can buy this cheese at any grocery store. Other than off brand the price is affordable and what you would expect.
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
I love this cheese and it's even better that it's already cut here so it's less work. The price is well and normal. They also have yellow cheese and mix . I recommend this because it's really good.i use this a lot.
Lupita S.
Kraft is my favorite cheese brand to use in my cooking. It is a great value and good quality cheese. It is affordable for the quality and is healthy when used in moderation. I would recommend this brand to everyone
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Kraft is my go to for all things shredded. I use the mozzarella on salads, enchiladas, meatballs, and so forth. This brand is the most affordable of the cheeses and the quality is fresh. I highly recommend.
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to purchase shredded Monterrey cheese for a couple of reasons. 1. It is a timesaver to already have shredded cheese, especially since the Monterrey cheese is soft and difficult to shred. 2. Kraft cheeses are always my go to brand.
Jessica E.
Los angeles, CA
Really great cheese! My mom tends to use it to make quesadillas and adds some chopped up jalapeños sometimes or some herbs to give it a nice little kick. But i must say the cheese does not have a plastic feel to it like some other cheeses.
Danielle D.
I use a lot of shredded cheeses and this is one of the brands I use when it is on sale. I use a variety of different flavors. I don't know I would call it healthy because it has a long list of ingredients some unpronounceable.
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
My family and I absolutely love the Monterey Jack Shredded Natural Cheese from Craft. It is extremely healthy and very affordable. The 8 ounce bag goes a long way and great to make homemade pizza and other foods with!
Liliana G.
Mesa, AZ
Everyone that knows me know that Monterey Jack is my favorite cheese I buy this at Walmart or frys honestly in any food market place I always get this kind or the block cheese I feel like the shredded one is much easier
Anastasya P.
How does it compare to other brands?