Kraft Natural Cheese Mild Cheddar Reduced Fat W/Added Calcium Made W/2% Milk Shredded Cheese 7 Oz Peg

BY KRAFT

Kraft shredded mild cheddar reduced fat cheese with added calcium and made with 2% milk for 1/3 less fat. See recipe for salsa- cheddar chicken. see more...

Myka E.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love to use this cheese on my tacos, salads, enchiladas. This cheese works so well and it's not expensive at all! You can purchase it basically at any near grocery store. I most definitely would purchase this item again.
Gloria B.
Not a fan in general to this shredded cheese. The coating that they put on it so the shreds don't stick give the cheese a powdery feel and taste. Take the few minutes you need to shred your own, so worth it!
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
A good pre-shredded cheese for just about any application. I use this for making my homemake baked macaroni and cheese when I don't exactly feel like buying and shredding a massive block of cheese. My only issue with it is that the powdery coating that they use to keep it from sticking together in the packaging messes with the finished texture of whatever dish you're making and has a bit of a strange mouthfeel.
Rejoice A.
Germantown
Very tasty! I add it to my eggs and sometimes salads. No complaints here! I bought some at my local Walmart. Its priced well, pretty affordable. I have bought this cheese many times
Meaghan S.
Carrollton, GA
I honestly just love cheese. ALL CHEESE. I use this kraft shredded cheese when I make breakfast burritos and I keep some more in the fridge for just whenever. It tastes really good and it melts just enough to be stringy, but not into a weird liquid goo like artificial cheese products. All cheese is good, so you won't regret the purchase.
Alexis B.
i have about 5 bags of this in my freezer currently. i need to keep it stocked because the bags are on the small side. i usually get it when it is on coupon because it can be pricier than generic store brands of cheese. all of the other flavors of shredded cheese are awesome too
Maddy R.
Chapel Hill, NC
Kraft is always my go-to. There is usually some kind of deal going on at grocery stores or coupons in the paper or online. I feel like there is a good value for this brand most times I shop. I like this particular type of cheese for my shopping list because it is made with just 2% milk and added calcium.
Olivia S.
Pullman, WA
Use this cheese in several different recipes. It is delicious and a great staple to have in your fridge. Flavor is great, the packaging is simple and it does not have a weird consistency. Reasonably priced and would recommend for anyone who loves cheesy dishes.
Gina C.
Lakewood, OH
I absolutely love the cheeses made with 2% milk. They seem to be creamier and taste better. I admit, I usually buy the generic version of this product but at times, will splurge and purchase Kraft - it obviously tastes much better! Great for quesadillas!
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
We eat a lot of cheese in our house and this is one of our go to types. It goes well on a variety of things from salad, casseroles, etc. our local Kroger always has a large selection and I'm always able to find the perfect pairing.