BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Lisbon, OH
I LOVE this cheese so much I it is soooooooooo rich and I just love it and has a very nice price.
Louise P.
Louise P.
Rush City, MN
Creamy flavorful and perfect on anything or by itself. Perfect size for cheese and crackers
Erin D.
Erin D.
Chillicothe, MO
I absolutely love Kraft cheese. Anyone who tells you that the store brands cheese is just as good as the expensive brands are lying! Kraft cheeses have such a smooth texture and flavor and they're never dry. I would pick Kraft cheese over the cheaper store brand cheese any day.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Block cheese is a family favorite and sometimes hard when it comes to my husband and his pickiness! We all love this cheese and the flavor of it compared to other brands would definitely recommend anyone to try this!
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
I love cheese and there are so many different kinds but I've found this one to be very good. It has a good cheese taste. Nothing like a fake slice sandwich cheese. Its great for macaroni
mechelle j.
mechelle j.
Brooklyn, NY
Love using cheese in my homemade macaroni pie my daughter loves when I do and shred some in her scramble eggs.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Edinburg, TX
Love these!! You can shred them for anything you make! They are great and taste delicious!! Definitely recommend them!
Merinda P.
Merinda P.
Washington, NC
I love Kradt Mild cheddar cheese. We will cut it in slices to eat with crackers, melt a chunk to eat hot, and shred it to use to make pimento cheese. The block is creamy with a great taste. The texture is perfect for cooking as well as snacking. Definitely a product to keep on hand.
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Mascoutah, IL
Great snacking cheese. Easy to cut into slices. Always tastes great and never dry. So many things to eat with this cheese.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Harrington, DE
Kraft cheddar cheese is great. I use it in recipes, on salads or just when I'm wanting a little snack.