BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Kameka Y.
Bronx, NY
This company has very good cheese products . I use this specially for macaroni and cheese . It make it just right
Carolyn M.
Apache, OK
Good atuff taste great kids love it i love it .its great for snack salad just because .i eat it on side of my sandwich salads
Cassandra V.
Minneapolis, MN
It's hard to keep this cheese stocked in our home. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kraft cheese is included in some way.
Chrissy M.
Bristol, TN
Kraft cheese is always good. Great cheese with the great flavor. But I highly recommend this product to any family member or friend.
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY
Great for homemade mac and cheese. I typically use about three cheese from kraft. Mild and I get spicier.
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
If I could marry cheese I would. I am absolutely head-over-heels about cheese. Kraft makes a very good quality cheese and isn't too pricey at most stores. I mainly shop at Walmart because you can find it at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend for your next meal.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Block cheese is a family favorite and sometimes hard when it comes to my husband and his pickiness! We all love this cheese and the flavor of it compared to other brands would definitely recommend anyone to try this!
Erin D.
Chillicothe, MO
I absolutely love Kraft cheese. Anyone who tells you that the store brands cheese is just as good as the expensive brands are lying! Kraft cheeses have such a smooth texture and flavor and they're never dry. I would pick Kraft cheese over the cheaper store brand cheese any day.
Candice L.
Payson, IL
We buy this every time to either just eat or use with meat cheese and crackers. I like the mild flavor. Good product at a great price!
Kaitlyn R.
This cheese is absolutely amazing. Kraft is the only cheese that my family buys just because we trust it. We bought other kinds before on accident and it just wasn't as good. Its rich and cheesy and just enjoyable to eat or throw on top of some popcorn